Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Why so easy

0 0

The flash challenges can be done in Firefox if you want, with a nifty feature when you right click on the flash image.

0 0

hehe ya thats how i beat #1, didnt realize u could do that for 2 until after i beat it with a decompiler

0 0

I've already beaten it, just curious as to wait decompiler you used.

0 0

its called "flash decompiler" first result when you google "flash decompiler"

0 0

they were both so easy i used IE for both of them.

0 0

smack300 wrote: they were both so easy i used IE for both of them. you for real i downloaded a program for the 2nd one

0 0

You can do these in any browser, as long as it allows you to do the needed actions, to view what is needed. I used Firefox for this, however I was also able to do it in IE as well… The flash decompiler that HBH has under the downloads section also worked for this, however the easiest way I think is through the browser…. Just a few clicks and your done.

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

i cant see all of the password lol i can get bits off it but i cant make it all out :angry:

0 0

You know what'd be awesome. The next flash challenge be a game and you have to hack the game to give you more points that the max allowed. If WAL wants, i can send him the info. on how this works, i used it on neopets, back in the good old days.

0 0

nights_shadow wrote: You know what'd be awesome. The next flash challenge be a game and you have to hack the game to give you more points that the max allowed. If WAL wants, i can send him the info. on how this works, i used it on neopets, back in the good old days.

I love that idea… though I'd most likely suck at it… Seems like a useful talent to learn

0 0

I beat all four without downloading any new programs. I had to use a decompiler for one of the app challenges. I hope new flash challenges come out soon =D

0 0

Got it

0 0

nights_shadow wrote: You know what'd be awesome. The next flash challenge be a game and you have to hack the game to give you more points that the max allowed.

maybe a flash game that has a highscore feature and for some reason you need to get the #1 high score. You could have multiple ways of doing it: modifying the high score when its sent via http headers or just playing the game normally to get it.

Maybe we could take an existing game and just mod it a bit…

...Legend?
0 0

nights_shadow wrote: You know what'd be awesome. The next flash challenge be a game and you have to hack the game to give you more points that the max allowed. If WAL wants, i can send him the info. on how this works, i used it on neopets, back in the good old days.

Yea, I was toying with this idea, and it should be quite simple to code to. It be a relativly easy mission to beat, Flash game hacking is simple.

0 0

anyone else notice this thread is about 9 months old