Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

flash 3

0 0

I hate this challenge . It is in no way useful to make any challenger improves and progresses . First the noise in itself is totally different from the password as you hear " o" at the end but the password is another thing totally different . Moreover , as the five senses cannot be used to engender knowledge and science , not only with audacity you still will never be able to figure out the password but also the only way to understand and progress is to use the brain . In this challenge there is no use of brain . This challenge is worthless and should be replaced by another one

10 9

We only improves and progresses when we are forced out of our comfort zones.

IF, you had used brain here, maybe make use of reverse, and change speed options.

Maybe, it this challenger who is worthless, and should be replaced by another one.

0 0

"Maybe, it this challenger who is worthless, and should be replaced by another on"

The challenger you are writing about is me . You do not know me so do not judge me because you are making it personal now .. Criticize my words do not criticize me . You have nothing to do with my own person

"IF, you had used brain here, maybe make use of reverse, and change speed options".

I did not understand one word of this sentence : The grammar is wrong , the punctuation is wrong and the use of the if conditional is wrong .

I admit that reversing the audio has something to do with the use of brain but , in the context of this challenge , it serves nothing because even after reversing the audio , still you will not be able to hear the password CLEARLY even with the use of audacity and even after changing the speed . This because the ear is not able to grasp the meaning of the "distorted" and fuzzy meaningful sounds :

look at this :

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4172235/

"Distortion in hearing aids can be broadly defined as the generation of undesired audible components that are present in the output, but which are not present in the input. When distortion occurs, hearing aids produce undesired elements at the output through the interaction of the processed signal with some internal non-linear mechanism. These undesired components may interfere to some degree or other with the reception of sound by the listener. If these added elements are small compared to the overall signal level, they may effectively cause no interference at all. If they are large, they can be so disruptive to the listener that the desired sound becomes irritating or even incomprehensible…………"

npm ERR!
0 0

Huitzilopochtli, wrong your grammar is! tut

10 9

Lost on this challenger were master Yodas' wise words.