Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

New Web Host

0 0

www.errorhost.com Me and 3 friends made it, basically, we are going for a great technical support. You guys can be as mean and vicious as you want while commenting on the site :)

Its a work in progress, the current projects we are working on are, an affiliate system, ticket system, and a basic control panel.

and if yous manage to find any exploits, could you PM them to me and tell me how to fix them.

Many Thnx in advance

0 0

put some fucking paragraphs in your FAQ. it makes my eyes hurt.

otherwise, looks fine to me.

[TheN00bHacker]
0 0

errorhost isnt too inviting is it?

0 0

well first off you spelled "guarantee" wrong twice on the first page.

also this might be nit picking, but on your services page you have "ect"…well it's supposed to be "etc" for "et cetera". there's your latin lesson for the day.

not too big a deal but it makes it look more professional. :p

0 0

lesserlightsofheaven wrote: put some fucking paragraphs in your FAQ. it makes my eyes hurt.

otherwise, looks fine to me.

i couldn't agree any more :ninja:

0 0

I love how the search box doesn't work?

0 0

still waitin for the confirmation email.. and they are right, break up your faq. mabee complete your sections also. i noticed your 'staff' section says: saff LOL and you have 2 unused tabs. but its a good start

0 0

guys, the site is a work in progress. nothing on there is really done… like, half our code still doesn't work.

as for the email confirmation, check your spam box…

Banned
0 0

Using rewrite rules in order to activate the .erh extension is very dumb.

Just my two cents.

Also, put the DAMNED css in an external file! And tidy up the source, make the frontpage text more readable.

Short, powerful sentences which highlight the important factors using bbcode.

0 0

so umm, what's the unique selling (nvm, it's free) point of this service, what will make people use your service instead of awardspace or something like that? They will be putting their trust in a webhost they have never heard of. And you say that your unique factor will be that you offer great technical support, then say that! In big letters! Tell them you're good at security and stuff! lol. good luck though.

0 0

basically, we are aiming for a good customer service, cause we haven't found a single host that has good CS, and hoping they blog good about us, we get more users and such. Then when we establish a good user base, we are going to release paid hosting, that about sums it up…. The source code we plan to clean out once we are finished.

@spyware: what do you mean by: Using rewrite rules in order to activate the .erh extension is very dumb.

0 0

… do you have your own server or are you reselling?

0 0

reseller account right now, but we are in the process of trowing a server together. Hosting is only $10 a month 3 ways, so we are really in no rush.

0 0

mrdj204 wrote: … and hoping they blog good about us, we get more users and such.

umm, how many people actually read blogs, and how many people then actually follow up on interesting blog entries? :P

maybe try targeting people like us, that would value technically minded webhosts, and advertise your services on sites like this.

0 0

Well, yeah, of coarse we are going to advertise on sites, only a fool would completely rely on blogs…, guess i should have made that clearer…

0 0

:| youre invading my territory… are you going to provide paid hosting?

0 0

O.o your site doesnt look like it has hosting o.O

after our site is completely coded, we are going to give paid hosting, which of coarse will be better, but we will always have free hosting.

0 0

mrdj204 wrote: Well, yeah, of coarse we are going to advertise on sites, only a fool would completely rely on blogs…, guess i should have made that clearer…

yeah, but I mean, like, directly target us, people from hbh, dmz, atb, zi, eg, etc. Maybe even mention sites like that on your site, it will make everyone feel like they're part of something big sort of :P

and there is a huge demand on sites like this for good, free, technical, hosting, since most of us are all playing around with web developing and php and would like somewhere cooler than awardspace to have our stuff.

0 0

my site doesnt yet, me and romnous are soon buying a server for paid hosting… and we like eliminating the competition ^^ so good luck lol

0 0

mr noob wrote: my site doesnt yet, me and romnous are soon buying a server for paid hosting… and we like eliminating the competition ^^ so good luck lol

geez, good luck dude. I could never have a webhosting company with my own crappy server, it's too much responsibility if your server fucks up, or someone uploads illegal content, and so on.

0 0

i has a cunning plan, milord

0 0

Posting an update, we are moving to a new host, and im not sure how easy of a transaction this is going to be, so if you did make an account, you might want to back files up and stuff, although i doubt anyone has actual files though…

I've also been seeing an increasing amount of grammar and spelling errors. If you see any, could you pm them to me, giving Affiliate points for reports of errors on the site.

Banned
0 0

Don't release till you hit 100%