Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Just made a website and want feedback!

0 0

Very interesting at first glance.

0 0

Needs a clean layout. That is all just a mess. Fix it up and it wouldnt be half bad.

0 0

I would really recommend messing around with some different colors. Its kinda hard to focus. I would go with some much lighter colors. There are some misspelled words too. Ill post more as the site moves along.

0 0

thank you for the consturctive critisysam keep it comming!

if u find anything that needs to be done let me know!

0 0

hrmmm… links to lots of hacking tools… cracking tools… it might draw a lot of SK attention?

0 0

and a word of advice, dont list sub7 as a trojan, its a two way one, at least thats what i heard

0 0

hey,

you have quite a lot of content, which is good (and more than most people wanted a review actually have) however, i find it pretty hard to kind of…look at. sorry, that sounded a bit harsh, but lets say, i think that the layout and colours could be improved. maybe you could have a look into CSS?

i would suggest:

*the layout main content shouldnt really be 100% of the screen size - easier to focus on - makes it look like you have more info

• if you are going for a dark theme i prefer dark greys to complete black - makes it look cleaner - you can separate different parts

• the font colour should be roughly the same colour, maybe slightly different - easier to read - cleaner

• create a header image - brands your site - looks more professional

• have a vertical menu or horizontal menu at the top - easier to look through pages without scrolling to the bottom

erm, thats some stuff on the design side of things, hope it helped a bit.

[all these things are just my OWN preference, it doesnt mean they are good]

0 0

thats a good general piece of advice there necr0, and a good start if you want to make your site look respectable :)

0 0

Well, it's an ok site. Nice content and concept.

Although I do think the design needs some work, because at the moment all you have is some black background and bright text, you should add some colour fills or just come good graphics and blocks of colour to add substance to the pages and bring them together. Also some of your pages haven't had their page titles set properly, and I also don't recommend that you use Frontpage to make your site.

Also, using a freehost is perhaps not the best idea, it's ok for a test site maybe, or a starting site, but if the host goes down, your site is lost forever to the ravages of time. Also a free webhosting account may probably not be able to cope with a large amount of traffic. And also check the T&C, because they might cancel your account if they find out you are having all the hacking stuff on it.

But other than that, nice site, I wish you luck :)

oh, and does http://packetstormsecurity.org/ know that you are hotlinking a lot of their stuff?

0 0

ViralCoder wrote: oh, and does http://packetstormsecurity.org/ know that you are hotlinking a lot of their stuff?

With the small amount of bandwith free hosts are given, it's either that or host all the apps/other stuff on Rapidshare.

0 0

i have informed packet storm sectuity

and im am about to redesign the whole site (colors) i'm thinking about light greys and blues, reds, and purples

i just am trying to get all the information i have together!

i have like 20 more pages to add and way more content per page!

i have red my host's polocys and im good whith what i am hosting.

if there is any one who wants to help me with the design or anything just hit me up go to the contact us section! i will be more than happy to pass on some of this pressure!

thanks for the feed back! keep it comming… this is why this site is being made I wanna stir up some noise.

0 0

Rite dude. First off…. Head over to awardspace.com and make an account their .. They allow PHP and force NO ads .. PLUS it 100% free including 1 database etc.

Next, hunt around for a layout or a template. Add some php functionability. Perhaps, password protect (member only) a few of the more powerfull downloads to stop SK's from flooding your site :P

Dotti.

Banned
0 0

Next, hunt around for a layout or a template. What the hell? Are you a little bit slow or something?

Dude, design your own lay-out. Study some CSS, fix up some grammar/spelling problems, study some other sites (HBH, ZI, etc) to get a feeling about lay-outs.

Good luck.

0 0

spyware wrote: What the hell? Are you a little bit slow or something?

Dude, design your own lay-out. Study some CSS, fix up some grammar/spelling problems, study some other sites (HBH, ZI, etc) to get a feeling about lay-outs.

Good luck.

HBH uses a premade theme by fusion,, and ZI uses a theme from wordpress.. and your own site uses a premade theme..

0 0

xtwitchx wrote:

HBH uses a premade theme by fusion,, and ZI uses a theme from wordpress.. and your own site uses a premade theme..

haha stfu spyware you faggot :P

Banned
0 0

hell no. I am not saying I USE my own theme, but it's better to make one yourself. Learn from the faults that ZI, HBH and I have made.

0 0

but dont constantly impose your unchanging opinion on everyone. you said dm sucks cos it has some stuff that other people wrote, although not much. ZI is about 15% original lol so dont be so goddamn critical

Banned
0 0

mr noob wrote: but dont constantly impose your unchanging opinion on everyone. you said dm sucks cos it has some stuff that other people wrote, although not much. ZI is about 15% original lol so dont be so goddamn critical

If you want to react on my review of DMZ please comment on my site, thanks.

EDIT

And by the way, I wasn't talking about DMZ here, I was talking about the topic starter's site. And ZI, well, you should visit ZI now. It has changed.

0 0

i did reply to your article on dmz, but it didnt come up. romeos reply pretty much says it all anyway :P

0 0

Same…

Mine was about 600 words so I've saved it lol. [/offtopic]

It's awful.

you have what I call "Try-it-outW3!" html skills.

You have a trojan collection from Library.2ya.com.

You don't know English.

0 0

Exodious, if you don't want to waste time learning CSS, at least put some organization on your site using tables.

But I highly recommend learning some basic CSS.

0 0

i agree i dont like the way its just all scatterd around, and im am working with some pre made templates it shoud be all together in about a week…

my computer that im designing on (broke the moniter plug)

0 0

Whew, that's a lot better from last time. :D

I suggest getting a host like Awardspace or 110mb so you don't get all those ads.

Banned
0 0

Edit:

Your site sucks.

Research. Study. Learn. Use.

That's the thing you have to do. All you do know is.. mess around. Html sk1llz0rs.

Also, replacing "s" with "z" doesn't make you cool, quite the opposite, actually.

0 0

This site is brought to u by: 1337h@x0rZ

Barf. :@