Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

link to view source code

0 0

hey guys

im trying to help one of my friends code some stuff on his site, and one of the things that he wants, is to have a link at the bottom of every page to show the source

any idea's on how to do thisQ

cheers

engelavdod

Banned
0 0

Save every page as a .phps file and link to that.

0 0

for viewing html source, where you show the source in div id=test:

function showsource() {
document.getElementById("test").innerHTML="<plaintext>"+document.getElementsByTagName("html")[0].innerHTML+"</plaintext>";
}

Banned
0 0

mr noob wrote: for viewing html source, where you show the source in div id=test:

function showsource() {
document.getElementById("test").innerHTML="<plaintext>"+document.getElementsByTagName("html")[0].innerHTML+"</plaintext>";
}

Might I point out that this is quite an ugly solution? If you use this be SURE to color tags on way or the other.

0 0

who gives a fuck if its ugly, the source is what he wanted, the source is what he got ^^

0 0

The following works in Firefox:

Precede the href property of the anchor tag (< a >) with "view-source:". :)

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Just use PHP's highlight_file() function

0 0

I agree with system_meltdown that he's not talking about html

&lt;?php

$disallowed = array( &quot;config.php&quot;, &quot;private.php&quot; ); //More as needed
foreach ( $disallowed as $file ) if ( $_GET[&quot;f&quot;] == $file ) die( &quot;Not allowed to view that file&quot; );
show_source( $_GET[&quot;f&quot;] );

?&gt;

OR

&lt;?php

if ( $_GET[&quot;source&quot;] == &quot;yes&quot; ) die( show_source( __FILE__ ) );

?&gt;

0 0

Can't you use AJAX? (xmlHTTPrequest).

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Or you could use in_array, rather than using a foreach loop