Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Admin-Z game website

0 0

Hey guys, please critic FireSaleHaxor and mine website admin-z.awardspace.com Please tell us what you think we should do. And please Sign up as there is more content this way. If you want to help with development please just talk to one of us!

0 0

Err… "Coded by Unreal Computers © 2007" eh?

Looks a heck of a lot like PHP-Fusion to me…

EDIT: Yep, it's definately PHP-Fusion. There's a big difference between coding a site and installing a CMS.

0 0

It looks exactly the same as when I last looked at it. Stop asking.

0 0

As for the site itself, Admin-Z sounds like a name some lame CSS clan would have.

Dark themes aren't always the best way to go. I'd suggest a lighter theme.

You should also have some content that guests can see. I'm not gonna waste 2 mins of my life registering and finding out the site has zero content. People want a taste of what they're gonna get.

Oh, and your logo is a little bland.

On the bright side, your site is… um, it has a…. uhh…

At least it's free hosting? :D

0 0

It is not PHP-Fusion! It is a diferant CMS And I am not the one doing most of the coding it is my company and yes they coded it they did no installing.

0 0

Well, PHP-Fusion or not, it's a CMS (even though I say it looks like PHP-Fusion, lol).

Coding a site, and installing a CMS with a custom template are still two different things. What on the site have you and your company coded?

0 0

Every one of the scripts, the theme, everything. And there was no installing in was all coded strait from the webhost.

0 0

Well, it seems as if you have some errors…

http://admin-z.awardspace.com/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=5&thread_id=1

markupTable 'unrealcomps_hak.fusion_forumrank' doesn't existTable 'unrealcomps_hak.fusion_forumrank' doesn't existTable 'unrealcomps_hak.fusion_forumrank' doesn't existTable 'unrealcomps_hak.fusion_forumrank' doesn't existTable 'unrealcomps_hak.fusion_forumrank' doesn't existTable 'unrealcomps_hak.fusion_forumrank' doesn't existTable 'unrealcomps_hak.fusion_forumrank' doesn't existTable 'unrealcomps_hak.fusion_forumrank' doesn't existTable 'unrealcomps_hak.fusion_forumrank' doesn't existTable 'unrealcomps_hak.fusion_forumrank' doesn't existTable 'unrealcomps_hak.fusion_forumrank' doesn't existTable 'unrealcomps_hak.fusion_forumrank' doesn't existTable 'unrealcomps_hak.fusion_forumrank' doesn't existTable 'unrealcomps_hak.fusion_forumrank' doesn't existTable

0 0

masta_hacks wrote: It is not PHP-Fusion! It is a diferant CMS And I am not the one doing most of the coding it is my company and yes they coded it they did no installing.I'm a noob.

that is definitely php-fusion. Your 'company' is a bunch of n00bs, passing off php-fusion as their own cms.

Python Ninja
0 0

You fuckwit masta_hacks.

It's blatantly PHP-fusion.

What is this company you speak of? Show me business registration, tax numbers, invoices.

Oops you don't have any.

Go die in a hole.

0 0

masta_hacks wrote: Every one of the scripts, the theme, everything. And there was no installing in was all coded strait from the webhost.

what the hell? lol, masta_hacks, I can't believe you're still allowed on hbh, you're like the village idiot.

0 0

See, all you guys are flaming for nothing. He asked for what else to do to his site, not code this for me while I do nothing. You guys should really be nicer. Maybe people wouldn't leave if you would.

0 0

no, they're flaming because he's trying to pass off what is clearly PHP-Fusion based on error messages received and the way the site is designed as his own work. that's just silly.

0 0

ew. Don't ever say you've coded something yourself (or with a friend) when you just copied the code from somewhere else.

Banned
0 0

Turn around, run, and never come back.

Never!

0 0

Now THAT is embarrassing. :D

0 0

haha owned much masta_hacks? :P