Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Admin-Z (redo)

0 0

Ok lets of a retry at this ;)

Would anyone like to help me? Making images, a sweet stylesheet, maybe some online challenges?

Please tell me what I can do to make my website a better, also how to do that (Give me the code to do it etc)

I also need some people who would like to hack my website and then explain the exploits to me and what I can do to fix them :)

admin-z.awardspace.com

P.S. I have added some content, got a new style. I think it looks alot better :) Please tell me what you think of my site.

P.S.S. Please don't comment on me using PHP-Fusion

0 0

Come on people post!!!

0 0

Umm… I know you said don't comment on the fact you're using Fusion… but if you want people to find flaws and exploits, shouldn't they be finding them in a site that isn't mainly open-source… 'cause they're just finding them in Fusion, not actually in your site?

Sorry if I'm wrong or anything… just what I thought…

Reaper

0 0

masta_hacks wrote: Hi, would anyone like to help me make ANOTHER php-fusion hacking challenge site clone and do all the work for me, please?

0 0

Yeah, I get what your saying but soon I hope to make my own CMS or find one that almost no one has heard of ;) Anyways if they did find an exploit I could just run the script and my problem is solved. So yes you would be finding exploits in Fusion (I am going to get rid of the footer as soon as I can) No one will ever know that its fusion for sure ;)

P.S. I am not sure how to remove there footer.

0 0

@ lesser: It is not a challnge site!!! how many times must I say that? It is an application game you download the game inorder to play.

0 0

masta_hacks wrote: No one will ever know that its fusion for sure ;)

Please read 100 times that statement you wrote.

0 0

Hey, i already said i was gonna get a differant CMS didn't I?

0 0

masta_hacks wrote: No one will ever know that its fusion for sure ;)

masta_hacks wrote: Hey, i already said i was gonna get a differant CMS didn't I?

Something says to me that it will be fusion, but you will use your stegano skills to make people think it's not fusion. LOL

And why did you make this thread if base of your site isn't made.

0 0

k guys, quit flaming the poor n00b

I actually don't see what's wrong with using fusion in some cases, not everyone has the time to develop their own cms.

design wise, I don't like the diagonal bars across the tops of the tables, I think they need to blend in a bit more. And do something about the logo as well :)

Python Ninja
0 0

masta_hacks:

Just like everything else you've ever done. You have 1 post to justify this utterly pointless thread.

Then deletion.

0 0

smufkin wrote: k guys, quit flaming the poor n00b

I actually don't see what's wrong with using fusion in some cases, not everyone has the time to develop their own cms.

design wise, I don't like the diagonal bars across the tops of the tables, I think they need to blend in a bit more. And do something about the logo as well :)

Yeah I don't see there being anything wrong with using Fusion… just that it seemed pointless asking people to hack it :angry:

Reaper

0 0

richohealey wrote: masta_hacks:

Just like everything else you've ever done. You have 1 post to justify this utterly pointless thread.

Then deletion.

lulz :D

0 0

Ok only 1 person actualy posted something helpful why do you guys bother doing anything? Almost none of it is productive to anyone but your ego…

0 0

If you read some of the stuff you wrote.. I came to this thread, ready to help out as much as I can, but after reading the stuff you wrote, I honestly don't believe there is anything I can do to help you, except tell you that you might want to reconsider running a site for now, and learn a bit more.

0 0

masta_hacks wrote: Ok only 1 person actualy posted something helpful why do you guys bother doing anything? Almost none of it is productive to anyone but your ego…

egos are very important, i can see you re excited at getting your site up and want to share it with people but you asked all the wrong questions and stuff,

your site does seem to be another php fusion thing though which the internet has enough of

btw this thread dosnt really need any more flamming bcos i think/hope hes learned his lesson.

Banned
0 0

It's not the PHP-Fusion that's causing such a stir. No, look at this:

I also need some people who would like to hack my website and then explain the exploits to me and what I can do to fix them

Exploits on demand. EXPLOITS ON FUCKING DEMAND. ARE YOU A HACKER OR WHAT?! At least offer money if you want to buy exploits (which I hate).

Delete php-fusion and go code your own shit. Then exploit your own shit. Then re-code your own shit. Then publish your own shit. Then let us hack your own shit. Then re-re-code your own shit. Then make a company and get rich. With your own shit.

You just need to totally own your own shit. On your own. Shit.

0 0

spyware wrote: It's not the PHP-Fusion that's causing such a stir. No, look at this: [quote] I also need some people who would like to hack my website and then explain the exploits to me and what I can do to fix them[\quote]

Exploits on demand. EXPLOITS ON FUCKING DEMAND. ARE YOU A HACKER OR WHAT?! At least offer money if you want to buy exploits (which I hate).

Delete php-fusion and go code your own shit. Then exploit your own shit. Then re-code your own shit. Then publish your own shit. Then let us hack your own shit. Then re-re-code your own shit. Then make a company and get rich. With your own shit.

You just need to totally own your own shit. On your own. Shit.

hahahahahahahhah that was awsome.. lmao!!!

It's true to. You don't learn if you don't try. Get out there and code. It's like, why do people come here if they don't want to learn anything?

0 0

Spyware has a way with words. <3

I have nothing more to add.

0 0

spyware wrote: It's not the PHP-Fusion that's causing such a stir. No, look at this: [quote] I also need some people who would like to hack my website and then explain the exploits to me and what I can do to fix them

You just need to totally own your own shit. On your own. Shit.[/quote]

amen

0 0

Ok thank you for the not very helpful info. I have learned ok, I am new to PHP I started using it 3 days ago so I am sorry i'm not perfect but I can NOT code my own I do not know that much. I understand now that you don't ask to hack fusion. Please do not flame me.

Now back to my first post: Would anyone please make a style and some images that would look good on my site please. I had to format my hdd and forgot to save my photoshop brushes :(

0 0

lesserlightsofheaven wrote: Spyware has a way with words. <3

Yeah, if he already doesn't then he should consider writing for a zine :happy:

0 0

I can picture him writing something like BoW used to do, but without the leetspeak. =D