Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Admin-Z (I need some help)

0 0

First: Does anyone have a style that would look good on my website? My site is part of a hacker wargame (Unlike most) that I am making.

Second: Does anyone want to make some images? header, favicon, Forum mini-img, etc

Last: Please tell me what you think of my site! Let me know what I should so to make it better, also if you tell me to do something to it please tell me how to do it, as this is my first php based site.

admin-z.awardspace.com

0 0

Thoughts:

*PHP-Fusion == Fail. *Content == Non-existent.

Add more content before you present your site to the community for feedback. Also, be original in the CMS you choose, or better yet, create one yourself.

0 0

masta_hacks wrote:

First: Does anyone have a style that would look good on my website? My site is part of a hacker wargame (Unlike most) that I am making.

Second: Does anyone want to make some images? header, favicon, Forum mini-img, etc

Last: Please tell me what you think of my site! Let me know what I should so to make it better, also if you tell me to do something to it please tell me how to do it, as this is my first php based site.

admin-z.awardspace.com

I wish I did have a style for you… the one you're using right now is pretty horrid. Check out the PHP-Fusion site; I'm sure they have themes there.

More people will probably help you improve the graphical content of your site once there is any kind of content there, period.

Well, I think your site looks like a pretty boring install of PHP-Fusion. Get some content, take the PHP-Fusion logo off the top, customize it some (change fonts, colors, layout, etc. with CSS, mostly) and, when you think you've got it nice and original, add MORE content. Then, post again and I'm sure you'll get better reviews. ;)

0 0

I am not going to wast my time making it that nice when all I am really going to do is upload files to it. I was mainly hoping someone would help make a few graphics but if that is how you feel then fine.

Banned
0 0

Remove PHP-fusion and try again. Remember: internet has unlimited 1-ups so don't hesitate to reset your game.

EDIT

Oh, a hacker wargame. Why did you pick PHP-Fusion as target to attack? It's quite boring, you should try to exploit WordPress or something. In my opinion atleast.

0 0

masta_hacks wrote:

masta_hacks wrote: I am not going to wast my time making it that nice when all I am really going to do is upload files to it. I was mainly hoping someone would help make a few graphics but if that is how you feel then fine.

So, your site is going to be part of a hacker wargame… but, you're only going to use it to upload files. WTF? Make up your mind.

No one is going to make a few graphics for a site that has NO VALUE. No content = no value. If you just wanted a site to upload files to, why don't you use a free online file storage solution and forget about PHP-Fusion altogether? Even if you do need a web front-end for your uploading, a full-blown CMS is a bit overkill for a file host.

0 0

It is part of a hacker wargame yes but the game its self is application based I wanted the site so I could make it so only people who have beaten level 1 can go and download level 2 etc I also made it for the forum for people to talk to each other about previous level and what not.

0 0

i agree with all the previous posts, php fusion makes you look like "yet another hacking site" try

opensourcecms

for loads of well (and less well) known cms's. content is king. no one will want to be there unless the site "speaks" to them in some way. and if you are serious about it, get a TLD from godaddy or similar. i will be happy to help out with any images later on.

0 0

Ok, how about after I put up some content and get a few members I will use a different CMS how is that? Also opensorceCMS.com is forums not websites… Anyways I am putting some stuff up it will look quite abit better in about 2 hrs :)

0 0

masta_hacks wrote: Also opensourceCMS.com is forums not websites…

You're joking, right? :|