Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

CMS Developer Group

0 0

Heyy Guys! I have been working on building a php cms lately .. Its not going bad .. But .. There are a good few things I am stuck with .. So .. I Need YOUR help .. If you are interested in joining the team .. Please reply here with your skills and msn addresses (Y)

Atm .. the cms has : A Login Page A Login System A register new user system Profile System Points & rank system etc. Article System

However .. i need your help to make this list longer =]

Cheers Guys! Dotti.

0 0

When finished, will it be released as open source? What other features are you looking to code for it? Just the standard things in any CMS or do you have anything special planned?

0 0

Heyy again .. Just to clear a few things up!

As Soon as I have this Basicly finished .. it will be released open source to the public and .. as we . the developers find a new feature and code it .. post it as an update on a website ! And everyone who works on this will be credited on the cms somewhere or in the code itself!

My personal goal .. is to make this different from all the rest in one way or another .. in anyway posible .. from features to security etc. etc.!

I hope to have these features for it in the future : Shoutbox/Chat Whos online system edit profile system .. admin moderation area small forum more basic features for ease of use!!