Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Thoughts and Comments

0 0

I just want to get some criticism on my website. It is NOT related to hacking. You can be as harsh as you want with your comments. My feelings won't get hurt. So yeah. Hope you like blue.

http://www.silentmania.com

0 0

its crap no offence it has spelling mistakes, 2 hyperlinks at the top lead to different pages that look exactly the same. heres a quote > "I cried because I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet." - Unkown whoops u missed the n.

u hav links to crap games.

if i were you i would start crying

0 0

koolkeith12345, I would value the comment, if it were from anyone else. I have no respect for you nor will I.

0 0

You've just offered to check the website, and Koolkeith has just told you about what he's found, and for :

You can be as harsh as you want with your comments. My feelings won't get hurt. So…

Mido

0 0

BTW, i've really! hated arguing on this site! Every Forum thread, ppl argue. What you all gonna get benefits of this?

0 0

No, it isn't that my feelings are hurt, I just think koolkeith12345 is a jackass. Therefore I don't value his opinion. Others I would.

0 1

well, the colour blue looked pretty gaudy and you seem to be using only dark&light blue. I can't see what the little boxes are actually and i have to click just to find out. Use a pallet of different colours if possible.

btw:- don't hate keith, he's just giving a comment.

The Manager
0 0

I hate to criticize because I have a few sites that people hate the layout of…but the layout is a little grotesque.

You used in page CSS which is a little bad IMO. You have static Div Locations thus making it not changeable on different resolutions You have CSS but still use the style marker in div.

Shall I go on?

It looks straight out of Dream Weaver.

Work on your self coding and then start into producing web sites.

0 0

@koolkeith: yep, you just proved your arseness. If you are trying to act like spyware, then gtfo.

0 0

I think you should take away those games and make a page with them on it. And replace where the games bar is with the Naivgation bar. Then add a games button to it.

And on Home, you can only read like the first two sentences. You need to make the light blue table bigger. Or change the text of the home page.

And your javascript doesnt work

And instead of the millions of <br />, make a table with &nbsp, its easier

And i would change your banner, make it constant, not dumb highlighting crap.

–smack300–

0 0

i hope these pointers help:

• your page appears differently in IE than it does in FF, if you want the maximum number of viewers, you have to make it appear the same in all modern browsers. it takes a while to get sorted (well it does for me seeing as im pretty new to css)

• you could make the text easier to read by adding a left margin and maybe change to font to tebuchet MS or some other sans-serif font.

• the buttons dont fit their background in FF, as i said before, make sure everything is cross-browser

(- personally i dont like the blue)

• the theme looks a bit….dated. no offence, but light and clean sites are really in at the moment.

• as was said, make the layout fluid by using % rather than px in your css.

• your header image wont load for me…why have you used a tiny url?

• i always hat it when sites try to load my default mail client, i would much prefer a contact form or an actual address.

• make a script to pull out random quotes from a txt or something (like the hbh one ^^^) so something is new and exciting every time you visit.

• for me, the marquee distracts from the actual text on the page and it takes a long time to read, i would prefer it static.

• the game links on the left look a bit random, maybe a dedicated page would be better but you could use the column by putting in site updates rather than having a separate section below the main content.

i hope this has helped a bit (man i need to start charging :p)

necr0six.

0 0

I don't really like the design.. But.. that's not really my best point either. I think it would be loads better if you took a less harsh blue, if you know what I mean.. It kind of hurts my eyes. Not much more problems tho. @ Koolkeith: I don't like bad spelling either, however I tend to make mistakes too, especially when I type quickly. Still, it is indeed something to work on. Other thing: You are shitting on his site-content. /Care, it's his site. We're here mainly to comment on the looks and technique. Spelling indeed fits in the looks-category

0 0

Way too much blue… especially the text. Use black text, or a darker blue and white text. Black background wouldn't hurt or, if you're going to use a darker blue and white text, then a white background would be okay. Make your link buttons smaller so they can fit in the navbar, or put them on the left side like someone else said. You should precede the games with a header or just move them to another page entirely (as previously mentioned). The flashing logo is annoying, the marquee is gay, and it desperately needs some content that takes longer than two seconds to catch.

Probably more, but I'm sure others will contribute.

Banned
0 0

[offtopic] Why did my name pop up here? [/offtopic]

@Topicstarter, I'd think you could do with a major CSS overhaul! Check w3schools CSS tutorial and get designing. The layout FORMAT isn't that bad, with the menu's and all, it's mainly the colors/lack of smart design tricks.

You'll get there if you want to.

0 0

spyware wrote: [offtopic] Why did my name pop up here? [/offtopic]

No ideas :o

0 0

-Actually, I've just learned I don't like blue. -Your buttons, indeed, do not show up correctly under FF. -I don't like that white shit that appears around them when you hover over it, perhaps change the inner text instead. -You do NOT need that counter at the bottom. No no no no no. I'm sure you have logs in your control panel for that, or you can just write a script that sends them elsewhere. Trust me, nobody cares how many people have been to your site. -No marquees please, those are irritating as fucking hell. Why would I want to follow scrolling text, I just want to fucking read it. -Make some more content.

0 0

ok, your header has finally loaded for me. so i can add to the stuff i said before.

its not MY idea of a modern website header, so i knocked up an example one to give you a few ideas.

check it out here

its nothing special, but the unique shape is more exciting than just an ordinary square and the colours are clean and simple. sure, ive put a logo on there, but that was just to make the header more interesting. as you can see by the red and embosses i purposely DIDNT WANT YOU TO COPY IT. if you try to erase those, it will look crap. if you are going to change header, do it all yourself.

on the layout side, i knocked up a VERY simple design, just a 2 column one with fake colours. again, im sticking with the clean style – less is more if you get what i mean. as i said before, just to give you ideas.

find that image here

hope this has helped a bit, but remember, this is just MY personal preference.

0 0

John, Ner0 has some really good ideas. I have to agree with him. Follow his advice.

0 0

i couldnt see welcome or updates until i went on kaizou decent design dont use static html make it dynamic with php

0 0

nattie wrote: i couldnt see welcome or updates until i went on kaizou decent design dont use static html make it dynamic with php

no no, use html! lol, php is used for preprocessing the html.

css > layout/styles php > server and database interaction and more javascript > interactivity, ajax html > the framework

The Manager
0 0

smufkin wrote: no no, use html! lol, php is used for preprocessing the html.

css > layout/styles php > server and database interaction and more javascript > interactivity, ajax html > the framework

I tend to disagree…Then again all my web page coding is done in PHP (examples: www.isecforce.com, www.pj4.com, www.article.pro) all of these examples are done purely in php with html parsed into them.

Hope this helps.

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: I tend to disagree…Then again all my web page coding is done in PHP (examples: www.isecforce.com, www.pj4.com, www.article.pro) all of these examples are done purely in php with html parsed into them.

Hope this helps.

Umm yeah, but I was talking about client side activity. (like, in their browsers). You can have fantastic php code on your site, but that doesn't mean your layout will look good.

0 0

HackerJonathon wrote: No, it isn't that my feelings are hurt, I just think koolkeith12345 is a jackass. Therefore I don't value his opinion. Others I would.

ummm…. that was the first ever time i ever communicated 2 u unless u hav another alias so it seems your jumping to conclusions

kaksii wrote: @koolkeith: yep, you just proved your arseness. If you are trying to act like spyware, then gtfo.

y wud i want to try act spywareQ? iv gotten into arguments with him over the way he treats people [/spyware debate thing]

he asked for our opinions and i gave mine, whats wrong with thatQ?

@kaksii please remove your head from ur azz and stop flamming me whenever you can uneccersarily because its pretty pathetic and a bit annoying

0 0

kaksii wrote: @koolkeith: yep, you just proved your arseness. If you are trying to act like spyware, then gtfo. Couldnt agree more :)

0 0

JohnDoe wrote: [quote]kaksii wrote: @koolkeith: yep, you just proved your arseness. If you are trying to act like spyware, then gtfo. Couldnt agree more :)[/quote]

i asm not trying to act like spyware, i just said what i thought and im getting flamed for it :@

and how exactly is this all relating to the topicQ? :@

0 0

website isnt that great tbh dont like the css