Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

My Website - Suggestions / Comments plz

0 0

Hey all, I've recently been working on a new website. Feedback would be MUCH appreciated! Again, its new so go easy on me ;) but any suggestions or comments are welcome and encouraged.

www.wearenoobs.com

Thank you all in advance!!!! I appreciate it.

Banned
0 0

ditch the pre-made template, ditch the name.

0 0

spyware wrote: ditch the pre-made template, ditch the name.

true dat

0 0

White, lime, yellow-ish and brown? I think you should switch colors :p

0 0

Well, Not bad site, but why n00bing?!

W3 are noobs…and proud of it! Why being proud of this? i think noobish is SHAME, isn't something precious! Get out of <div id="n00b">…If you decided to be a n00b, you won't become a Hacker.

0 0

wasnt a bad site .. i just think the colors are bit childish and not as hacker feeling … and domain name needs a change

0 0

lol, well although the comments were pretty harsh! they're much appreciated. Thanks all.

0 0

You have now made it easyer to have a list of sites that are non-hacking related. Congratz!

0 0

Alright everyone! I made some major changes to the website. Feel free to take a looksy and let me know what you think now. :) . The theme is different, yes I realize there are some of the default theme settings still but mainly by choice.

I also changed the slogan of the site from "and proud of it" to "everyone starts somewhere" <— I think im going to give the domain name a shot.

Any other suggestions are extremely appreciated! Thanks again all.

www.wearenoobs.com