Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

problem with quotes "mod(imade)" in phpfusion

0 0

ok well i wanted to get a random quote script under the banner on my site which runs on phpfusion. every single thing works perfectly, and every single thing looks perfect. as you can see at my site. www.Sociophyte.com

the problem i am having is that it does not show up in the admin center. instead it gives me this eror.

Warning: render_header(quote.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/sociophyte.com/themes/my1337theme/theme.php on line 31

Warning: render_header(): Failed opening 'quote.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/sociophyte.com/themes/my1337theme/theme.php on line 31

this only appears under the banner in the admin center and everything else is perfect. what seems to be the problem here?

(if you need the snippet of code i can provide but im pretty sure its irrelevant at this point.)

0 1

its bcaeuse your in a directory further down.

if you use include "quote.php" and quotes is in your public_html… then when you go into hte /administration/ the script will look for /administration/quotes.php.

when including quotes.php, make sure you use a full path

0 0

thanks alot, problem fixed