Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Calling all Web Developers

The Manager
0 0

I am looking for a small group of web developers…You may have seen my last posting which mysteriously vanished…

I would like applicants to send their information to aldarhawk@isecforce.com.

What I am looking for is the following list.

• Known Web Languages
  • Rank in knowledge of each you know (1=newbie; 5=expert)
  • Contacts for some work you have done in the past
  • Snippets of code from your past projects (must be 100% original)

I am looking for people who have a vast knowledge in PHP, SQL and a few other languages. Please all interested parties send information to said address.

If you are looking for more information on this please feel free to contact me on MSN (falrish at sympatico dot ca), AIM (AldarHawkHB) or email (aldarhawk at isecforce dot com).

Thank you all,

PS: The_Flash please do not post on this thread because you remember the last one.

0 0

Email sent. I forgot to include my HBH username, but I was the one talking about my web crawler and Java text-editor.

The Manager
0 0

Thank you for the interest. Still sifting through peoples applications. Keep them coming people!

0 0

i have a website, ive had populations from 100 + although this current site has lost users, but… ppl still come, yea, im good with web design, template searching, creating, coding all that, i must know what you plan on making, so i can tell u if i can help.

http://www.technified.org

The Manager
0 0

Remember if you are interested to email me the asked of items.

0 0

are you intentionally making your thread appear as the latest post?? or is it a bug? as apparently the next most recent post was at this time:Posted on 31-07-07 20:18 and if you look at the most recent post in this thread…….. it makes you wonder :right:

0 0

koolkeith12345 wrote: are you intentionally making your thread appear as the latest post?? or is it a bug? as apparently the next most recent post was at this time:Posted on 31-07-07 20:18 and if you look at the most recent post in this thread…….. it makes you wonder :right: i've noticed this also, its the last one in the "Last posts" panel, and suddenly, its the last post!!

0 0

i think something strange is going on :right: maybe alderhawk could enlighten us.

he finds small exploit to move his thread up, noone posts and hes pissed off with flash (i think he is anyway) so he does that to get more replys and get back at flash in a weird way.

Banned
0 0

Lol, it's a very easy trick to bump your thread without showing new posts. And you're all posting very off-topic things btw.

0 0

spyware wrote: And you're all posting very off-topic things btw. Whats wrong with that?

Banned
0 0

mido wrote: Whats wrong with that?

Hm lets see, what could be wrong with posting off-topic stuff? Maybe because its OFF FUCKING TOPIC. This thread was made for a reason, read the topic-start post. That's what the thread should be about.

So now [/offtopic].

Good luck aldar, i'll be in touch with you about this.

The Manager
0 0

Thank you Spyware.

To everyone else: Yes this is a small bug in Fusion that is easily exploited. Many people who know the Fusion system know HOW to exploit it and most of the admins know of it too. I am not doing this to get back at The_Flash.
I do it to keep people viewing my thread. If any admin has a problem with this please let me know because I will make it a little more discrete from now on if that is the case ;)

Anyways. Keep the applications coming in all!

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

koolkeith12345 wrote: i think something strange is going on :right: maybe alderhawk could enlighten us.

he finds small exploit to move his thread up, noone posts and hes pissed off with flash (i think he is anyway) so he does that to get more replys and get back at flash in a weird way.

Dude, his name is AldarHawk, not AlderHawk.

0 0

Yea, and for the top thread thing, it is 0day :happy:

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: Dude, his name is AldarHawk, not AlderHawk.

wow 1 char is wrong :o

now lets get back on topic instead of pointing out tiny sp mistakes.

[edit] im curious as to how this bug is exploited, could anyone say how?? [/edit]

0 0

koolkeith12345 wrote: wow 1 char is wrong :o

Well, he gets pissed when you spell his name wrong. koolkieth12345 ? You see? It is anoying.

The Manager
0 0

koolkeith12345 wrote:

wow 1 char is wrong :o

[edit] im curious as to how this bug is exploited, could anyone say how?? [/edit]

First off one character can make a huge difference…Shift and Shit are one character different and imagine you were talking about a Gear Shift and you said Gear Shit?!

and secondly THAT "ON TOPIC" item you posted is bloody OFF TOPIC! now use google or make your own posting on this damnit!

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: First off one character can make a huge difference…Shift and Shit are one character different and imagine you were talking about a Gear Shift and you said Gear Shit?!

and secondly THAT "ON TOPIC" item you posted is bloody OFF TOPIC! now use google or make your own posting on this damnit!

i can see why you would be annoyed but why system would post that with nothing else in seems a bit weird.

1 char would make a difference in coding or in your example but with your name it is not exactly that noticeable or important.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

koolkeith12345 wrote: 1 char would make a difference in coding or in your example but with your name it is not exactly that noticeable or important.

That's rich coming from a guy who gets pissed if you accidently switch the e and the i around :p

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no it isn't, it's a thing that's been around for YEARS, ……………

OH MY GOD!!! How could you do it. I was joking. Now some blackhats will exploit it :p You should edit that. :|

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: That's rich coming from a guy who gets pissed if you accidently switch the e and the i around :p

maybe but i usually have some other content in the post, and i dont get "pissed" i just point out the sp.

[/mini flame war] [/off topic]

The Manager
0 0

His single point is made because I have spent endless hours on IRC, threads, MSN, AIM and more correcting people who are too lazy to look at the damn spelling.

But who cares. I have hit one glitch in the coding ATM(have one helper ATM) and I need to find a way around it. Anyone good with CGI and Sockets please contact me!

0 0

Ok my spyware, why didn't you get the FUCK pissed off when all of those posts since they're off topic?! Or cause one of them was for system_meltdown, and you're scared?huh? I've never seen you postin some thing "Positive" or thanking anyone on anythnig, or even see the positive points, you always post in negative points…always flame, rude (for me)

….

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: His single point is made because I have spent endless hours on IRC, threads, MSN, AIM and more correcting people who are too lazy to look at the damn spelling.

ummm… you the one too lazy to look at the spelling, Alder is spelt with a E look AldEr

@mido i agree with your points about spyware, he does like flamming people a bit much

The Manager
0 0

Spyware is Spyware mate. He is what he is. This is how he is. He does post well thought out posts when he wants to but for pointless rants from others he does this "flaming" as you put it. Who gives a shit mate!

Anyways PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC HERE!!!

The Manager
0 0

FYI people. The page is heavily under development now. The site is www.pj4.com if you wish to check it out. I am in the midst of editing about 10 databases to finish the site off and then we should be good for full release. Stay tuned and keep checking back for more updates!

0 0

Posting to ensure that you did get my emails.

0 0

What is the point in that site?

There are much larger resources elsewhere online

The Manager
0 0

My resources are very big. I have not finished it. if you even noticed the damn page man you would have seen that I have 10 databases to finish up and upload :P

Bye for now.

0 0

and, all of his… work when they say they do.

More than you can stay for 99% of the entries in static DB's

The Manager
0 0

The site is moving along nicely now. New pages have been added and now we are looking at a little more dev before we start the next stage.

Hope to see you all there guys (and gals)!