Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Good php host

0 0

I currently have my site, hosted with awardspace, and I've tried 100webspace, but neither of them allow post actions, or fsockopen() for "security reasons". And I was hoping someone could direct me to a good free host that supports php and will allow these 2 functions, perl/cgi would be nice too, but php is my main priority. thanks.

0 0

Yeah, typically PHP hosts will run PHP in safe mode, at least for free users anyway. The best ones I know of are:

789mb.com 9999mb.com

They both offer between 10-12 gigs of webspace, between 25-100 gigs of bandwidth a month etc. Best free PHP hosts I've come across.

Python Ninja
0 0

100webspace lets me use post…….

0 0

www.hyperphp.com is good. 6 gigs bandwidth, MySQL and PHP support. Only downside is that you only get 250 MB if you sign up for the free version, but you can always upgrad. Also, no ads!

0 0

http://forum.ahplace.com/

all you got to do is make 20 posts and you get

10,000 MB (10 GB) of Disk Space 50,000 MB (50 GB) of Transfer Unlimited Features Domain or subdomain 20 posts one time

i know this comes with sql and php because i use it

im pretty sure it comes with perl/CGI not sure you'll have to check on that

anyway good luck.