Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

New domain

0 0

Hey all,

I'm looking for inspiration.

As you may or not know I own FlashGFX.co.uk - However having GFX within the URL it limits the content I can have. Including the immediate assumption that the site will be involved with Adobe Flash 8 or MX 2004.

I am looking for a new domain that will/could be related to: Blogging Web hacking methods and examples Web design methods and examples Scripts/Project page.

I would ideally want a .co.uk domain as it is as recognized in my country as a .com

Thanks

Note: If I choose the domain you suggested you hold no rights to claiming anything etc etc.

Note: 'etc etc' are terms I can add in whenever I feel like it.

Hehe

0 0

flashindustries.co.uk ?

0 0

Oh, also if it helps,

I'm 17, nickname is Bob, real name is James.

From Wales.

(Thanks for your contribution Kaksii, I will add to options, sounds good.)

0 0

why .co.uk? why not straight out .uk? i can never understand why they make that its so stupid!

0 0

bobstudios.co.uk

0 0

Flashmaster.co.uk :)

0 0

mozzer wrote: bobstudios.co.uk

I like it, my favourite so far.

0 0

The Flash wrote: I like it, my favourite so far.

Yes, but studios sound like only for gfx. It wont sound like some site with hacking content.

0 0

doh…

/agrees

0 0

bobonline.co.uk

0 0

flashackingstudios.co.uk

0 1

J * Technology

• is the first letter of your last name.

professional, good for all subjects and provides good oppurtunity to short to 3 letters which is always handy for logo's and favicons.

thats my suggestion.

0 0

Excellent idea Cheese.

That domain is already taken so I'm going to try and change it round a bit, let you know what I came up with.

Cheers