Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Open Source Blog

...Legend?
0 0

Hello, I'm going to start this post of by saying I am not sure if this is posted in the correct category of the forum I couldn't decide between Programming or Webmasters Lounge.

Right, too get to the point in recent weeks I have been coding an open source PHP blog it is very simple at the moment but I hope to expand this. Almost every thing is changeable just like in PHP-fusion but my blog is still missing things like BBcode and Smiley's but i will add these soon.

The main reason I am making this post is because I am looking for alpha testers to test the concept of the basic structure and layout. The areas which i would like these people to test is the general look/feel and navigation of the site and any security measures that are currently in place and report these back to me for patching.

If there is any one interested out there please contact me either by PM or by adding me what_a_l3g3nd@hotmail.com or like wise email that address.

Thank You In Advance.

[Edit] Also any features which poele feel shoule be incorprated please post them here also I'm looking for a developer to help with one of the features. Please contact me if you have flash and PHP/MySQL capabilites. [Edit]

Banned
0 0

Aight, ill check it out for you. I'll speak to you on msn (I will add you in fifteen minutes or something)