Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

staff needed (soon)

0 0

Hmm, not a bad concept.. But get a good free host.. Check them out at free-webhosts.com Also, like to be a helping hand on a ercently started site.

Fc1x

0 1

for a pink website, it aint half bad.

nice work on the design.

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

Cool, i'll help :happy: @Mr_Cheese: Wheres the pink, it might jsut be my screen but i see grey and white :S

0 0

ill help?

0 1

you do?

i see pink, grey, dark grey. im using firefox btw.

also, airsoftman, good work with standards compliancy and not using tables.

0 0

:o i see the pink now!!!!

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

Lol, i dont :(

0 0

the text is pink jagged, compare the white in the logo to the bright pink in the text

the layout looks pretty cool nice job

The Manager
0 0

Looks well layed out.

If you are looking for a cheap host give me a messageā€¦I have hosting and domain name sales I can hook you up with.

0 0

thank you for all the support this website is free first off, and i can't buy any domains or anything, sorry about that part. Oh and i am really really thankful the support.

0 0

sorry for two post.

0 0

I'll try and help if you need anything.

0 0

thank you.

0 0

the guestbook is vulnerable! Fix it or stop using it! You don't make a good impression if you want to teach people the art of hacking while ur guestbook is vulnerable to such a simple exploit!

S-H aka Master_Thief (yes, it was me who did the refresh thingy, please forgive me, I couldn't resist :P)

0 0

look @ the forum that gives a great impression lol

0 0

well if you want to fix it go right ahead.

p.s. I don't really care if it is vulnerable it does not matter. And that is not even my grayest concern the admin page is my biggest problem right now.