Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Photoshop Tutorials Website Admins Needed

0 0

I have created a website for photoshop/graphix/coding tutorials and currently have 100+ photoshop tutorials. i need administrators to help add tutorials to the site. This is a great oppurtunity, you will be involved in a huge project. There are 5 admin positions available. If you would like the position please contact me via pm. for more questions post them in this thread

0 0

I have dialup so I can't download that without going online for a few straight days, but recently meh mom has been trying to download it for me at work on her DSL so I'm going to have that soon I hope. When I get it I'd love to help. :)

0 0

thanx the site is really fckd right now so ill uypdate it when its fixed sry

0 0

Right now im in Need of 2 coders who have knowledge of PHP and 2 webdesigners

0 0

Hey, turbo. I'd be glad to help here and there, I won't be able to commit to a "full" position. But if there's ever some part you wanted me to code, I could possibly help. Some details would be cool. Hit me up in a pm or something and I'll try to help if you still need some.

0 0

well, I'm not very experienced but I'd like to help if you got something simple for me :P I know htmll and php but nothing advanced.. what exactly do you expect? Could you give some examples of what needs to be coded?

0 0

i can help with general administration on the site and with content. i use photoshop (cs2) most days and know some php (although im not a confident dev yet)

pm me if you need my help

monk

0 0

Hey, turbo. I'd be glad to help here and there, I won't be able to commit to a "full" position. But if there's ever some part you wanted me to code, I could possibly help. Some details would be cool. Hit me up in a pm or something and I'll try to help if you still need some. ok right now im working with the website design. then Me What_A_Legend and mastergamer are going to develope the code and we will accept all the help you give.

well, I'm not very experienced but I'd like to help if you got something simple for me I know htmll and php but nothing advanced.. what exactly do you expect? Could you give some examples of what needs to be coded?

this is going to be like a cms kinda so its pretty hard.

i can help with general administration on the site and with content. i use photoshop (cs2) most days and know some php (although im not a confident dev yet)

pm me if you need my help i could use all of the administration i could get. I want to make this website the top of the line photoshop tutorials site.

0 0

p.s. i got the rss and favicon.ico working

0 0

Alright turbo. I've worked with CMS type stuff before, so I could help out with that er whatever else you need. I'm not good at design, I'm good more at the raw coding n' such. But if you ever need help or something, just pm me and I'll see what I can do.

0 0

I can answer any questions you have and help you improve code, but other than that, I don't feel like committing to anything right now.

~T

0 0

the following is what i need help in developing

Tutorial submission

Tracking Hits and Rating System
	Top Viewed Tutorials
	Top Rated Tutorials  

Latest 10 tutorials
	-automatic rss of the latest 10 tutorials in every category
	-automatic mail of the latest 10

News Submission

Tutorial Submission (written and from other websites)

Registration

Mailing List

Online Users and guests

Download system

Affiliation area and affiliate submission

Shoutbox system with spam control (wait 60 seconds btw posts)

Advertisements area

Ip Logging and Banning

Tutorial Categories
	2D Graphix
		Adobe Illustrator
		Adobe Image Ready
		Adobe InDesign
		Adobe Photoshop
		Apophysis
		Corel Painter
		CorelDraw and Corel...
		Gimp