Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Change is in the air.

The Manager
0 0

Hello folks. Those who know me know me as AldarHawk. I run the site AldarHawk.Org. I am writing this to tell everyone that change is coming for AldarHawk.Org. The Name will be changed as will the domain name. I will keep you all well informed on this matter so we can get this working to the best of my ability. Please keep me posted on what you think of the site and how you think I can improve upon it.

Thank you,

The Manager
0 0

Any Feedback on the site http://www.isecforce.com would be great!

We are currently working on more features but this takes time which is scarce for me ATM. Please sign up, Log In, Post your Input and even send me some well written, non-plagerized articles on any subject to do with Security, Phreaking, Cracking, Hacking and anything else to do with Computers and Security you can think of.

Hope to see you on the other side!

q|^.^|p - Say w00t!
0 0

Make a lost password page ;)

The Manager
0 0

If you cannot remember your password please contact me. I will reset it. I have AIM, MSN, I am (when ever it is bloody up) on IRC and I also have Skype.

Email works wonders as well. I am busy as are my other devs with many other tasks but we will get back to more improvements to this site as soon as possible. Hope to see you all soon!

0 0

Registered under the name of Master_Thief… Hope to get in soon

Edit: Oh, I'm in lolz

S-H

The Manager
0 0

Welcome Aboard.

I have authed you.

20 0

I have signed up as NightSpyder. I enjoy finding sites that come from this site.

0 0

/home/.petulia/livedn/isecforce.com petulia???

Anyways, what's the point of this website going to be. Or, should i say, what's the focus of this website going to be on. Not only security, but directed towards forums, articles, current security news, challenges, etc.?

The Manager
0 0

It will be directed towards computer security. Forums, Articles, Discussions, Possibly an IRC Channel will be opened once all is good to go.

No challenges will be on this site. Not attempting to be like this or any other hacking games site.

I am looking at having a full gambit of things on the site. Programming, Phreaking, Hacking, Current events, News, Upcomings, Flaws, Hardware, but not set for amusing people with activities to do unless it is learning and contributing.

0 0

Maybe I've missed something, but I get a bunch of SQL errors when I visit the site :right:

0 0

/me farts!

awwww-gawd, how's that for a change in the air?

"… Smell good, don't they" - The Oracle (Matrix)

HAHHAHAHHAHAHA – sorry guys, couldn't resist.

0 0

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/.petulia/livedn/isecforce.com/isec_b_ad.php on line 14

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/.petulia/livedn/isecforce.com/isec_b_ad.php on line 14

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/.petulia/livedn/isecforce.com/isec_b_ad.php on line 15

Btw: Congratulations HackingForce, AldarHawk will review your application shortly and approve you when he has the time. Please be patient while this process takes place. Until then Click Here to be taken back to the main page. Enjoy your time at AHO.

0 0

@Netfish, XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D.

0 0

im not confirmed, and i still have access, lol

0 0

/me sniffs around! mmmm… delicious.

Can you smell what the fish is cookin'?!

0 0

netfish wrote: /me sniffs around! mmmm… delicious.

Can you smell what the fish is cookin'?! :D you cant cease to amaze me

The Manager
0 0

Yeah there were some problems of late. they are fixed. and I am working on a bunch of things…Hopefully I get it all working shortly.