Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Site Design

The Manager
0 0

Please let me know what you all think of the design for my new upcoming site.

the site is located at http://www.aldarhawk.org

Please let me know what the basic Design is like and what you think needs to be changed.

Thank you,

0 0

The dark red on gray is somewhat hard to see, but that could be just me.

0 0

The red on gray does make a weird illusion. But the general layout is cool. Also I think that making the header picture animated would look cool since the layout and general design is simple. Good work! B)

The Manager
0 0

Reason it is not animated: I am too busy with this and work to do the graphics.

If you visit my site http://aldarhawk.homelinux.org you will notice that I am looking to get some help with this project so I can get this up faster than I could do it alone.

0 0

i like it, unsure of the navigation around the site, may need more space then ur allicating?

the colour sceme is a little hard to read (the dark red text)

apart from those 2 minor details i thinks its great

0 0

I like the logo on your current website, you should change the one on aldarhawk.org to the other one. But then again, you would have to change the color scheme, which I suggest you don't because it looks good. So what I am trying to say, make a different logo.

The Manager
0 0

That is why I am looking for a Graphics Artist, Site Design, CSS Coder, and other members to give me a hand with this large project.

I have updated the colors to have a slightly brighter red so it is a bit more readable. The navigation panel has the ability to be multiple lines ;)

Anything else you guys/gals notice?

0 0

I think the user profile and login would look better on the left side.

The Manager
0 0

Okay lets see what that looks like ;) Check it NOW! I have updated it. The old one is at index2.html

0 0

Can you put space between the login and the news?

0 0

much easier to read, looks a lot better. Aldar, if you need some help with css I wouldn't mind.

0 0

Looks better on the left.

I should 'center' the whole thing in a column or something. I have a pretty high res and the whole thing looks a little 'stretched' ;)

0 0

if you need help with the php side of the cms, i would be happy you lend you my cms coding already done. :D

0 0

Get rid of the dot to the left of 'Home'. Also, still try to put a few centimeters between the two columns.

0 0

As Mentioned above, Put the spaces between the columns to make it easier to read and my suggestion is to drop it down a bit and format the font so that it doesn't look so bland [not sure if this was something you hadn't gotten to at the moment] Colors look good, but perhaps a change in banner could liven it up a bit, for some reason [at least to me] the colors in the banner don't blend well with the colors in the Site. Over all I can see where you are going with the template, the design looks nice and clean, keep it up!

0 0

^ Is what i was getting at lol..just didn't..also, can you make some more pages, to give us more of an idea?

The Manager
0 0

I could make more pages. The only thing is TIME. The banner was thrown together in 1 min(literally) and is the reason I am recruiting members to help me code and design this.

So I need to put a little padding between the news sections is what I seem to hear here. So I will work on that. Any other suggestions?

New update to the layout of the main page. I will work on getting the CMS up ASAP though it may take a few weeks/months since I only have a short time a day to work on this.

0 0

I think for the time you say you spent this is a great start.

I do the same as you with my coding. I get a basic layout down then progress to adding flash (.swf) and css.

I'm not sure how much more I can help you but you can always give me a shout dude :)

The Manager
0 0

Okay,

I now have more content on the site. I have the Login Page actually looking like a login, I have the registration page actually looking like a registration page and I have the news page actually some what looking like a news page. There are also working links too.

Let me know what you think of this.

0 0

Wow..that looks much better! The only thing is..remove the words: Navigation Menu..

The Manager
0 0

Yes I know.

Still recruiting members:

• CSS Code Designer (Will be responsible for doing the default layout (current color scheme) AND possibly another 2+)
  • Graphics Designer (May be filled let me know, you know who I mean)
  • Base Coder (Most likely stick with myself for this though)

Contact me via email, msn/aim for details/application.

PS: Portfolio will be needed.

0 0

a good website to start

make it more catchy and attractive with "onmouseover" commands

if not this then you could use a good tempelete

0 0

0blivi0n wrote: a good website to start

make it more catchy and attractive with "onmouseover" commands

if not this then you could use a good tempelete

WAS THAT A JOKE…? use a template? i think hes trying to get away from all that:wow:

The Manager
0 0

That is correct.

I coded that CSS myself. I am currently (as noted in my above post) looking for a CSS coder to give me a hand since I have a lot on my plate.

If you want to become part of a team for The Next Generation of Security sites then please send me a message with a well layed out portfolio of what you have done (code snippets make the examination process even better).

And I do not want any "I can code HTML" applications if you please.

0 0

Hey Aldar, I "applied" via pm for the CSS coder position.

0 0

Any reason why is asks for a username and password when i go the site?

The Manager
0 0

Yes I have put password protection on it while I get the registration set up :P

0 0

Yeah I was just about to post that I cant access it. XD

Looking nice though the last time I saw it.

0 0

Can ya tell us when your done?

0 0

AldarHawk wrote:

• Graphics Designer (May be filled let me know, you know who I mean)

Slaps self

I think that McDonalds gave me amnesia!

I'll chat to you on MSN dude xD

The Manager
0 0

No problem man.

I am re-opening the site…The registration test will be done on an obscure page that no one will ever think of (/me thinks) and if I do get hits on my database then I can always just clear it :P