Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Security Flaws in my Website?

755 14

Just set up a website and server. From my understanding there are some pretty massive security flaws. I was just wondering if there was a member that's been a round for a while could give me some pointers on how to make it a bit more secure? Its a Minecraft website for my Bukkit server, so a fellow Minecrafter would be appreciated. Post here or pm me! :)

0 0

why don't ya give us the url so we can pen-test it ?

(btw i'm not a minecrafter)

Banned
0 0

Don't post the url, don't get HBH users to "pentest". I'd suggest visiting #hbh or #hackery on irc and asking people there.

755 14

Yeah… Posting a vulnerable website on a hacking website wouldn't be a great idea… I would be happy to PM it or IRC it to interested users that have 'street cred' on this site. But is anyone interested in taking a look?

755 14

I'm now happy with my website security. If you guys want to have a look and maybe even join my community the website is www.server569.com if you find any security variability please let me know.

Also here would be a good place to point out that my html coding is atrocious at best. and Yeh I use tables when I should be using divs. If you cant stand it and decide to point coding issues out or just plain rewrite some of my script that's fine ill edit it in.

Also any ideas to get some traffic let me know!