Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Exclusive membership

0 0

I was wondering how to make exclusive memberships on php-Fusion like this site.

How you can create a group that shows up as a different colour and have different privilledges to others, also they get it as soon as they send payment. so they don't have to wait for me to do it.

Is somthing that would really be handy for my website awhile for now so i want to sort it out in advance.

and i have no clue how.

Thanks

0 0

I've looked through that site, and another one i found but i can't seem to find what im looking for, (or i'm looking for the wrong thing).

whats the name of the type of mod im looking for? user group? EM, Premium

i've tried searching the mods DB but can't find what im after.

Thanks

Banned
0 0

If you don't understand how you would make something like that, maybe you shouldn't be in charge of creating a website anyway.

0 0

spyware wrote: If you don't understand how you would make something like that, maybe you shouldn't be in charge of creating a website anyway.

Or you could just tell him this:

Learn PHP

0 0

spyware wrote: If you don't understand how you would make something like that, maybe you shouldn't be in charge of creating a website anyway.

you don't have to be fluent in php to create a website. but thanks for the useless comment.

MtutnidOr you could just tell him this:

Learn PHP

again thanks for nothing. i don't need to be fluent in php to run a website.

if either of you think different i couldnt care.

Thanks for the help vector.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

i don't need to be fluent in php to run a website.

You're right, you don't have to be. However, they're just pointing out that it usually leads to stupid administrators and generally boring/terrible websites.

But I know you're going to do whatever you want anyways, so let's not turn this into a flame-fest. ;)

0 0

stealth- wrote: [quote]i don't need to be fluent in php to run a website.

You're right, you don't have to be. However, they're just pointing out that it usually leads to stupid administrators and generally boring/terrible websites.

But I know you're going to do whatever you want anyways, so let's not turn this into a flame-fest. ;)[/quote]

i don't really want to have an argument over the internet, but if they don't want to help then they shouldnt bother reply.

i'm quite happy running a website, i've set up and run plenty before but i want this feature and have no idea how to go about doing it.