Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Pay server?

0 0

Hey guys! Do you know any server that suport php, Ruby on rails, mysql and python, wich you can pay for by an sms or phone call? i've tried google it but i didn't find any.

0 0

Sounds very very sketchy

0 0

The important is that it can take php and sql, but hey! The more the merrier

Banned
0 0

Do you need it for experimenting, or running finished products? If you're merely developing, get your own server.

A cheapo desktop + your favorite *nix distro + package manager gets you everything you want.

0 0

Yeah, that's an alternative. But i don't have the bandwidth. It's for my sisters association.

Banned
0 0

Avlid wrote: It's for my sisters association.

Your sisters' association needs PHP, RoR and Python? Really? How about listing all the stuff you are planning to do with the server, and let people think about what would be a suitable package for you? Seems like a good idea to me, anyway.

0 0

RoR and python is for me, in a educational purpos. That is just for trying it out, but the php is for my sister.

Banned
0 0

Avlid wrote: RoR and python is for me, in a educational purpos. That is just for trying it out, but the php is for my sister.

In that case, get a decent host which offers the latest PHP, MySQL and FTPS/SSH would be a big plus.

Run RoR and Python locally, if you need to publish results online, direct the output of your scripts to htdocs.

0 0

Okey! Thanks! :D