Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

user profiles on website... help

0 0

@p4plus* : i think it would of been more useful to link to an article. @orginal poster: i would suggest studying CMS's and Portals like PHPFUsion, Joomla,PHPNuke, etc. Joomla has alot of add-ons. From there you can either continue using them and just ADDING on what you need, or you can build one from scratch going a bit off Joomla or PHPFusion or w/e but tweaking it too your likeing as you go. This is also a good way to gain a good grasp of how certain CMS's work and possible exploits as well, so you learn on both ends; developer, and hacker. ;)

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

@p4plus2, shouldn't the session comparison use != rather than !== as that operator is for comparing between boolean values such as TRUE/FALSE/1/0, not a string.

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: @p4plus2, shouldn't the session comparison use != rather than !== as that operator is for comparing between boolean values such as TRUE/FALSE/1/0, not a string.

Whoops, typo sorry :P. fixed it now

0 0

Learn that no one cares if you center your posts. Then we will talk. ;)

EDIT: Oh btw "Learn TO grammar"? Since when is grammar an adjative<–so didn't spell right. If im wrong feel free to show me.

Banned
0 0

S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: EDIT: Oh btw "Learn TO grammar"? Since when is grammar an adjative<–so didn't spell right. If im wrong feel free to show me.

l2meme :P

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: EDIT: Oh btw "Learn TO grammar"? Since when is grammar an adjative<–so didn't spell right. If im wrong feel free to show me.

l2meme :P[/quote]

??? , LOL

0 0

Nuff said.

0 0

Wow guys.>.< Assuming a background in php means also a background in html, as the others said, learn to use mysql. I like w3schools myself. Some general things you should know: all basic mysql functions in php to connect to database. all basic mysql queries how to use $_SESSION How to use includes

This should be pretty much enough. I disagree about looking at Joomla and Fusion Power, because the code can get quite complex. I just say start simple and build your way up. Remember, your best friend is paper and pencil. Map stuff out before you code. Saves tons of time. If you would like a real piece of code from my website, I'll give it to you. Just pm me.