Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Free Php Hosting?

0 0

Hi! It´s time for me to put my website online. The problem is that i don´t have a server… In the first time i was thinking about a free server, so is there any Free server hosting that takes php mysql etc? Thanks for answers

((sry bad english))

0 0

Yeah there are sure a few !

I know a german free hosting page where you have mysql and php www.ohost.de

I use the webhoster too and its really great.

0 0

Plenty. Just google it, for sanity's sake.

0 0

Okey, maybe should have write "What do you recomend?"

0 0

I use x10hosting, and I think it's very good. they have PHP MySQL cPanel SMTP and it's free.

0 0

I currently use byethost, it offeres PHP and MySQL. Probably not the best host out there though. I suggest you look around for one that suits you at http://www.free-webhosts.com/

The Manager
0 0

Freehostia always helped me out.

Most "free" services are not the most secure things however.

Your choice, just pick one out of a google hat and try it.

0 0

I use www.rackfree.net and www.bryansoft.com for my free web hosting.

You have to post on their forums to get hosted, but once you have the certain number of posts you can leave their forums and never come back.

Both are excellent hosts (although the admins at BryanSoft have some power issues at times).

0 0

I have found ULMB (unlimitedmb.com) to be especially good. Definately the best free hosting I have found. Many many features, PHP5, and MySQL. (Plus when PHP6 is released they will be happy to change it for you. I originally joined when they had PHP4 still and I asked them If they would change it for me and they did happily. :P

0 0

As long as you dont leech processor speed you may have a sub domain at root.cd and get a test envoirment for like 10 mb's, also i dont want you to install angry xss shells or try to root hack around on my domain. If you just want an envoirment for testing php then its fine by me, everyone should get a fair change to learn it ;)

0 0

100webspace is pretty good. They have php and mysql. You also get ftp upload and such. Although free hosting is nice, you can get really cheap hosting that's good too. For example, GoDaddy has like a $50 per year hosting plan which offers php and mysql with lots of php extensions and you get some great customer service when you call them. They're willing to help you with anything. So if you ever need something more professional than free hosting GoDaddy are your people.