Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

New Web Design

0 0

http://lemurweb.deviantart.com/art/Koinoinia-First-Draft-123057626

First Draft in just under 2 hours, only an image so far. Going to be a royal pain to code but heck, no difficulty no fun.

Opinions?

No it's not image heavy, most of those effects can be pure css or stretched images meaning load is around 1-2 seconds on a slow DSL, my best so far is .3 for slow dsl.

Banned
0 0

Clean and simple, looks alright. Not sure about the two separate columns of text in one 'graphical' column though.

Also, be sure to make a separate button for a site index. Site indexes are important.

0 0

Making the two columns bigger, and home is index.

Banned
0 0

Lemur wrote: Making the two columns bigger, and home is index.

No, I meant a site index. Not an index.php/html file.

A site index basically lists all the pages of a website, like this one: http://www.w3.org/Consortium/siteindex

It's good for easy SEO and navigation.

0 0

Looks good. My suggestion would be to change background color to some more darker one or atleast remove light yellow from background.

0 0

Ah, a site map. I was intending to as soon as I have the page actually working xhtml/css.

Banned
0 0

Lemur wrote: Ah, a site map.

Index (Latin): a discoverer, informer, spy; of things, an indicator, the forefinger, a title, superscription’“), indicare (verb): (“‘to point out, show’).

Map (English) comes from the Latin word mappa, meaning: “napkin, signal cloth”.

It's site index. I just read the bit wikipedia on regarding the term-fuck-upping: "While some developers argue that site index is a more appropriately used term to relay page function, web visitors are used to seeing each term and generally associate both as one and the same. However, a site index is often used to mean an A-Z index that provides access to particular content, while a site map provides a general top-down view of the overall site contents."

Also; goldfish.

0 0

I think the background color is a little to similar to the paragraph color…

Other than that I like the look a lot.