Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Flash Video help

0 0

Call me dumb dumb, but I need help with this one. I have a skimpy proxy server on another one of my boxes and I am looking for a flash player script that will allow users to view websites such as youtube, or metacafe. I do not know if I am just suppose to use cURL (something I know zero about) or how to make a script to allow this. I was hoping for just a simple php script but I can't find anything. Well please help if you can. I am out for the night. Later. …..Really glad to see that pink theme is gone….. Have a good one.

0 0

….. ? as far as i can tell…. await a good flaming for asking somebody to help with the script. The view here is "if you can't do it yourself, then learn how to do it yourself"

none of this "please help me" shit.

Admin from hell
0 0

-god- wrote:
….. ? as far as i can tell…. await a good flaming for asking somebody to help with the scblockedript. The view here is "if you can't do it yourself, then learn how to do it yourself"

Your an ass for posting that. This is a damn good question, And I see you knew the answer.

I did some research myself and found this: https://proxy.org/forum/1184393887.html

Don't have a proxy set-up to test it myself.

0 0

-god- wrote: ….. ? as far as i can tell…. await a good flaming for asking somebody to help with the script. The view here is "if you can't do it yourself, then learn how to do it yourself"

none of this "please help me" shit.

please, don't post useless shit.. just limit yourself to answer the question if you can…

chronicburst i've found this: http://www.advancescripts.com/detailed/16218.html I don't know if you are searching for this…

Description: This is a free script that allows users to view YouTube videos anonymously. This script allows the users to download the videos as well. Requires PHP 4 and above, and there is MySQL support if preferred (no user information stored)

0 0

I tried setting up that JW flash player before, dont think I configured it right. Well I think I did but I think I needed to add a line of cURL in order to allow the video path, but I don't know. Could use a hand maybe, ill look into it a bit more later. But if you know of or have used let me know. Or another, script.