Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Web Design App

0 0

Hi guys

I am searching for a new web design app to work with.

Until now I used Frontpage but now I am starting to learn about more complex designs and for this Frontpage isn't so good because it doesnt show the things like they will look like finally in the browser.

So my question is: Can you recommand some good Applications ??

Thanks NoPax

Banned
0 0

Dreamweaver.

The Manager
0 0

some good WYSIWYG Editors are as follows:

Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 Adobe Creative Suite Microsoft Expression Web NetObjects Fusion HotDog Pro Coffee Cup HTML Editor KompoZer Namo Web Editor Nvu

These are quick things when you enter this question into google.

Please research before asking simple questions like this in the future…

0 0

Thank you guys

Of course i have used google. But i additiobaly wanted to know some advice from people who really work or are common to that sector of desig If i enter it into google there is also a lot of shit.

NoPax

0 0

Notepad2.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

mastergamer wrote: Notepad2.

/Agreed.

0 0

Notepad++ for me, or gedit on Linux. However if I am working with PHP I use netbeans with syntax and code completion off.

The Manager
0 0

Notepad2 is great if you actually know what you are doing…A Visual WYIWYG editor is a great learning tool that can help you to figure out the true code then you can convert over to Notepad2 and the likes. Remember, not all programmers are at the level of you (system_meltdown & mastergamer)

Retired
10 0

I never liked WYSIWYG. To me it's like being a script kiddie. All I use is notepad*, photoshop CS4, and firefox**. That's all that's really needed besides the time to learn it.

• Notepad++ now ** except when testing I test in opera, firefox, IE, and Chrome.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

yours31f wrote: I never liked WYSIWYG. To me it's like being a script kiddie. All I use is notepad*, photoshop CS4, and firefox**. That's all that's really needed besides the time to learn it.

• Notepad++ now ** except when testing I test in opera, firefox, IE, and Chrome.

Bah, that's what browsershots.org is for.

Retired
10 0

Thanks I really appreciate that. Thats awesome