Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Peer review of my website

Retired
10 0

From a quick glance I like it. Did you do it yourself or is it a template?

0 0

well i used a template as a base and started from there.. site is going to be offline for a few mins.. just fixing a problem i noticed

0 0

site is back online

0 0

Yeah, I agree, the design and layout looks pretty good. It looks like you have some pretty good content on there as well. The key to a good site is good content, but you need a good design as well. (You have both :))

0 1

You website design is pretty impressive, and there seems to be a lot of videos for your visitors to watch and learn from.

Seems to have all the hallmarks of a good site, all in all.

Banned
0 0

The "Cracker Jax Box" banner isn't centralized. I feel that it needs a bit more centering.

Other than that, looks good. The Google ads are kind of annoying and distracting, but many web developers will probably say that that's a good thing.

0 0

I like your website design ;)

The Manager
0 0

Question #1…Why are all the videos I have watched targeted at creating Script Kiddies?

Question #2…Who would like to Nominate him for a SKotY because obviously he condones the behaviours of SKs?

Other than that it looks good >.<

0 0

not really targeted at creating skids, there lots of videos i'm currently converting and going to upload later that are for security professionals..

For example, I'm uploading one right now that is from DefCon where marlin spike is discussing SSL attacks and vulnerabilities..

0 0

Design is fine, but the code? Tables? Every designer worth anything anymore uses css for layouts. You might want to look into it. Tables are just downright inflexible.

Retired
10 0

I did the same thing. I learned with tables and thats what i coded with. Then moshbat told me about DIV's and so I started googling. Now I can make sites with much more easily and with much less debugging. They are worth using.

Retired
10 0

When I made the RPWD.org thread. You told me on IM…

Retired
10 0

You did. Then, after thinking about your past post, I disregarded it.

Banned
0 0

yours31f wrote: You did. Then, after thinking about your past post, I disregarded it.

Just, wow. You're not really in the position to disregard anything. Especially not when someone is trying to give you a feasible tip.

Retired
10 0

Coming from him, is wasn't.