Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

CSS HELP - Urgent! - will send $$$ for helpful info

0 0

I'm in the process of setting up a website and have run into some problems with browser compatibility.

I'm using the menu located at:

http://cssmenumaker.com/builder/menu_info.php?menu=007

but it does not seem to show up right in Safari or Chrome.

Could anybody help me out with making the dropdown menu display correctly and if so I've got $30 sitting in my paypal that I'd be more than happy to send.

Thanks Mike

0 0

moshbat wrote: You're a true hacker, aren't you? Google often has answers for these questions, and it's free!

lol, yeah "true hacker" google is free and it can give you the answer you're searching

0 0

Come on guys. Maybe he's busy or something, and he's offering you money so why do you care? Sure, google has the answers but if he hasn't got the time then it's useless.

0 0

Thanks. Actually I have been on google for the past 5 hours going through pages and pages of solutions that don't work. I just thought one of you guys might be able to give a little help.

0 0

c4p_sl0ck wrote: Come on guys. Maybe he's busy or something, and he's offering you money so why do you care? Sure, google has the answers but if he hasn't got the time then it's useless.

You're right but he found the time to post here, so he have the time to search on google… And why should we give he the solution to his problem only because he offer money?

0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]c4p_sl0ck wrote: Come on guys. Maybe he's busy or something, and he's offering you money so why do you care? Sure, google has the answers but if he hasn't got the time then it's useless. He had time to post here. And we don't usually do shit for people when they offer us money, mainly because we know it won't reach us.[/quote]

haha man, u posted just 2 seconds before me, lol :D

0 0

You must have missed my post. I have been on google for the past 5 hours and haven't found a helpful solution. I have donated to HBH and paid members who have helped me out in the past, so why wouldn't I now.

I remember back in the days when I would post up a question and a few people would give some helpful insights and I would send them a few bucks - instead of being told by 10 people to google it. Thanks because I didn't already know that. Things have changed.

Banned
0 0

**TrueHacker wrote:**Things have changed.

You're welcome. Obviously, the WebKit rendering engine can't handle either your CSS or HTML. I'm betting CSS is the problem. I gave you a link with all the info you need.

The only thing that changed here is the amount of ridiculous people we have to satisfy. That means you.

0 0

I think there should be a book entitled "The Art Of Googling" .

You Like this!
90 0

454447415244 wrote: I think there should be a book entitled "The Art Of Googling" .

Sometimes you cannot find things on google. and sometimes it take too long to look it up on google. The first time i was dealing with UNIX commands, took me hours to find out info on it.

Banned
0 0

**shadowls wrote:**Sometimes you cannot find things on google. and sometimes it take too long to look it up on google. The first time i was dealing with UNIX commands, took me hours to find out info on it.

It took you hours to find out about man pages? You're a bit dense aren't you? A bit "special"?

0 0

moshbat wrote: He had time to post here. And we don't usually do shit for people when they offer us money, mainly because we know it won't reach us.

Posting it and waiting for reply means he'll be able to do others things during that time.

Cyph3rHell wrote: You're right but he found the time to post here, so he have the time to search on google… And why should we give he the solution to his problem only because he offer money?

In this world money seems to control everything, but maybe you're special and do not need money at all. And if you don't want to do it for the money because you believe money is the root of all evil, maybe you can help to bring hope to humanity by helping a friend in this harsh, cold, lonely world.