Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Website Name Needed

0 0

Hello, I recently posted a thread about a new website, a code bank to be exact. And I was wondering do you have any ideas of names for the site. Please respond, and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Banned
0 0

Microsofd

The Manager
0 0

Do you own a domain name already?

What type of code bank are you going to focus on?

Will this be another PasteBin wanna be site?

Please elaborate on what you are looking for and perhaps you will get a spark of ingenious and think of it yourself.

Failing that PM me with information on this and I can give you a hand.

Mad Hatter
0 0

sourcecodehell

:)

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

I wanna know more about this site?

0 0

How about SourceBin?

You Like this!
90 0

moshbat wrote: How many people can't think for themselves, and require we do it for them?

It seems like a lot of people. Why you asking someone for a clue on what domain name to get? so lame.

You Like this!
90 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]shadowls wrote: [quote]moshbat wrote: How many people can't think for themselves, and require we do it for them?

It seems like a lot of people. Why you asking someone for a clue on what domain name to get? so lame.[/quote] Like I said, he can't think for himself. Anyway, how about "CodesExchange.XXX"???[/quote]

You right. That sounds very catchy.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

moshbat wrote: Anyway, how about "CodesExchange.XXX"??? Hey, I like that one. Easy to remember and it seems like a perfect title for a code bank.

You Like this!
90 0

Yeah i agree. You prob get a lot of members just through the name. its easy to remember and to type i think.

0 0

Yeah, definitely go with CodesExchange. It's catchy, people will remember it, meaning you're likely to get more hits. ;)

If you don't use this name then I'm going to when I make a site.

[removed – Don't suggest names with swearing in them!]

You Like this!
90 0

skunk you would know huh. Thats what you search a lot huh. jk.:happy:

0 1

codesexchange is definitely the best name for this guy's website. Easy to remember and sounds straight to the point . ;)

You Like this!
90 0

fuser wrote: codesexchange is definitely the best name for this guy's website. Easy to remember and sounds straight to the point . ;)

If i needed to make a website, i would defiantly get that name.

0 0

moshbat wrote: Anyway, how about "CodesExchange.XXX"???

Yeah! i like this one!

0 0

Definitely codesexchange that is extremely easy to remember, and is just a really good domain name.

Retired
10 0

I think we know what your going with. But I agree. CodesExchange.XXX BTW if you need a layout… toss me a PM with some details and we'll chat.

You Like this!
90 0

I was checking the DNS on that that domain and it is open. i was planning to buy it.

You Like this!
90 0

Lol, i did not see that. Wow, i must be blind.

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

It would probably attract more traffic if it really was about sex changes though .

Admin from hell
0 0

What transvestites aren't aloud to code too??

Edit:Spelling oops.

The Manager
0 0

hahaha….Code Sex Change….The place where you learn to do your own!

That was a good one man. :)

You Like this!
90 0

Lol, everyone was going with it for a while.

0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]Flare wrote: you might want to change it to just CodeExchange thoug. Otherwise it may join the list of sites that made the sexchange mistake.

http://www.m3nghua.com/top-30-easily-mispronounced-domain-names/

notice: expertsexchange lumbermansexchange nagiosexchange Okay. We tried to pull a little prank. Everyone who agreed with me was in on this little joke. Thanks for spoiling it![/quote]

My bad then, but I wasn't in on the joke so i guess Speedy got lucky. He is oddly trusting though isnt he, considering how helpful you tend to be when people ask you to do their work for them.