Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Elites0ft: Web Security, Web Development, Search Engine Optimization

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Hello HBH,

I'm guessing most of you will know me, and possibly be familiar with my site

Elites0ft.com is a website for web security, web development, and search engine optimization; and I am currently looking for people in need of any of those services. If you own a website, or know someone with a website, and require the site to be pen-tested, developed on, or SEO'd, please send an email to admin@elites0ft.com

I am a very experienced PHP developer, and a lot of HBH's code was written/modified by myself, so I know my stuff when it comes to coding. If anyone has any small homework projects which they feel they cannot complete, and would like assistance, please be sure to contact me.

Elites0ft is always up for a challenge, and always looking for new work, so please get in contact with us now :)

~system.

0 0

Looks nice. Good luck with it! If I wasn't so stubborn and uptight about doing everything myself :happy:, I might be tempted to hire you.

<OffTopic> How much business are you currently getting and how did you get started? I'm thinking about starting a pen-test business in the future - paid to do what I love==amazing lol. </OffTopic>

0 0

Might wanna fix that last link :p

0 0

Well as far as i was aware, we can advertise can't we? There aren't any rules from stoping him so why not xD

The Manager
0 0

Elites0ft is a good siteā€¦as are all my sites :P I push mine all the time here :P

Good on ya System BTW.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

For a limited time only, Elites0ft will be offering their services at half the current price to users on HBH. So web security, instead of being at $25/h, will be $12.50/h, an amazing price. SEO consultancies will be reduced also, as well as web development prices; however, I cannot reveal how much these will be as it depends what needs doing, etcetera.

Take advantage of these offers while they last, as prices will be restored next month.

Contact me on admin@elites0ft.com if you would like any of these services.

Thanks.

0 0

I do not have homework, but I am very agitated with a Flash player for a site in development. I am using the longtail flash flv player and I guess I am having trouble defining where the files get from. Well I could use a hand if you can lend one. Let me know if you will allow me to contact you for help. Thanks for reading.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Added you to MSN, chronic.

Also, my offer still stands, however you'll need to hurry as it ends at the end of this month ;)

0 0

email sent

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

slpctrl wrote: email sent

Replied, buddy ;)

For those of you who didn't know, we have a brand new banner up, looks a lot nicer than the older one. There is also a lot more written content too :)

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: For those of you who didn't know, we have a brand new banner up, looks a lot nicer than the older one. I think it'd look even better if all letters had the same "line width" (can't remember a good word for that right now, but you probably know what I mean) :p

0 0

spyware wrote: You -do- realize he charges money, right?

Of course I do.

0 0

MAN, I can't say enough good about system, you've been so kind, professional, quick and damn good. I'm very very pleased, thank you so much :).