Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

IFrames

0 0

Can anyone tell me how i would disable iframes on my website using html code. The website hoster always puts on iframe content that i don't want. I searched all over and i couldn't find anything. Thanks!

0 0

… By having the willpower to not use the iframe tag? Seriously, I think your question needs some revising. :)

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: … By having the willpower to not use the iframe tag? Seriously, I think your question needs some revising. :)

Revised :P

Banned
0 0

Use Javascript RegEx to change sourcecode. Check google/w3schools for example code.

It might also be possible to use HTML comment-blocks to comment out their code.

The final option, switch to a better (free) host.

0 0

HTML alone can't do it. Use Javascript's document.getElementsByTagName('iframe') and a bit of CSS ("display:none") in your Javascript (style.display = 'none') to hide each one.

0 0

You could just either comment it out or put a <noscript> tag in front of it. Of course, this might get you in trouble, so just switch hosts.

0 0

I had the same problem once, you can google it and you should find some answers. I have trouble believing you searched well, try revising your search query. Such as "How to hide adds on 'hosting site'" (as the code will be roughly the same as hiding Iframes).