Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Making a website Style sheet

0 0

How do you make a style sheet obviously using CSS, but the only things I can seem to make is crappy little non-professional looking ones. Is there any good tutorials exept the one on w3schools. Also I have already googled it but I was wondering if anyone knew any?

0 0

You can always check out the CSS for sites that have layouts that you like. That gives you a great variety of code. Of course with some variation in quality.

0 0

DarkMantis wrote: How do you make a style sheet obviously using CSS, but the only things I can seem to make is crappy little non-professional looking ones. Is there any good tutorials exept the one on w3schools. Also I have already googled it but I was wondering if anyone knew any? Great thing about Google is that it will be saturated with duplicates of the exact same thing that are all SEO'd to the moon… on this particular topic, I mean, which doesn't help at all.

One thing I like to do when I'm getting ready to design stylesheets is sketching out the basic design on a sheet of paper. No fancy graphics or anything… just blocks of content and how they'll be placed (divs / tables / whatever), headings, etc. Once you have it drawn out the way you want to see it, make notes by each block for the rules you'll need and start styling it to look like that. If you need any help with CSS, you can PM me.

0 0

c4p_sl0ck wrote: You can always check out the CSS for sites that have layouts that you like. yeah that sounds like a good idea.

And yeah Zephyr I probably will end up PMing you. So thanks to both of you :)

0 0

eh, learning css is generally the way to go. you can not only completely make custom style sheets. but if you rip off some code, you know how to personalize it,