Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

create a Temporary accounts email server

0 0

anyone will please help me understand how to build a webpage similer to www.mailinator.com

i looking to build my own server. any links? thoughts? or ideas would be great to get me started.

:evil:

0 0

To build your own server use google… to make a site like that you would prolly want a good understanding of php and the right host that supports all those email accnts. OR BUILD YOUR OWN SERVER AND HOST IT YOURSELF… dmn cps lck… :( sry

0 0

To do something like Mailinator, he would pretty much have to use his own server. There's no way any sensible mail server will just accept mail that is sent to a non-existent address like Mailinator does; there's got to be something custom going on there.

0 0

sure i'll need a server. I wouldn't know how to figure the algorithms, the logic.

0 0

regedit wrote: sure i'll need a server. I wouldn't know how to figure the algorithms, the logic.

No… you'll need your own server because you'll need access to the mail server that you wouldn't have through a hosted one. The logic isn't that hard once you have the tools.

0 0

what tools would you recommend, or software, or any links, articles, forms.

0 0

regedit wrote: what tools would you recommend, or software, or any links, articles, forms.

A Linux-based mail server application (like Postfix or Sendmail), a good Google of "socket programming" with your favorite programming language tacked on to the end, a study of the OSI model, the structure of datagrams, and SMTP/POP3 raw socket transmissions and receipts.