Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

New Picture Storage Site

The Manager
0 0

There is a new image site that is beginning to emerge. It is still in testing phase but the basics work perfectly now. If you would like to try it out please follow the link below to the site. Test it out and Please by all means be critical when you let me know what it is lacking, but also note what it is you like about the system. http://www.ipicstorage.com

Thank you,

0 0

I think its very good :) (just add more features and make cooler design) :) btw i tried to cheat your file uploader to upload other files than pictures but without success :D Good Job! :happy:

0 0

zerone73 wrote: i tried to cheat your file uploader to upload other files than pictures but without success :D That worked in the beta, but it should be safe now ;)

The site works great btw, but as zerone73 said; it wouldn't hurt if the design was improved a bit ^^

0 0

I like it. I have to agree with the design comments, it could be improved a little. I think that's because it's bordering simple and complex… it's somewhere lost in the middle. Simple can look good. Complex can look good. But for some reason I don't like that bit in the middle.

I'll probably use it instead of whatever image storage I would have previously used. I'll link to it and stuff too if you want.

0 0

Not a fan of the design at all…I donno, the design isn't very professional at all. I also think the function for deleting the pics after so long…with photobucket you can login and simply delete your images whenever you want. All in all, it's nothin special really. There's no reason why I'd use your site over something like photobucket, unless maybe I had to upload a picture that would be against photobucket's TOS or whatever. No offense, I'm just being honest.

The Manager
0 0

Thank you guys for the comments. I know the design is lacking, it is in process. Also there have been some other flaws found in the system that I am diligently working on fixing once I get some more information. Uber0n if you can contact me ASAP I would love to see if you know the answer.

I am also working on a Membership option.

This site was to be a mix between Photobucket and PasteBin where as you choose how long you want it up for :P When membership is up and running you will be able to remove pictures in your profile when ever you want to.

Keep the info coming on the system people!

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: Uber0n if you can contact me ASAP I would love to see if you know the answer. I'll start looking for it soon, just finishing a backup :p

0 0

As mentioned, the design isn't very attractive although it has potential. Also, I don't like the text being centered. I'd prefer if it was in the center without being centered if you know what I mean. ;)

When viewing the pictures they should not be displayed all at once but maybe 20 at a time or so.

The Manager
0 0

It is back online after the incident. I made a mistake and it was exploited.

The problem is fixed but I am not working on making it stronger. Hope you check it out and use it.