Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

C++ webname? Ideas?

Retired
10 0

I am going to buy a domain name for a c++ website dedicated to teaching, learning, and helping you with programming. So I have no idea what name to buy. All I need Is ideas.

1)Short 2)easy to remember

thx

Retired
10 0

nvm I bought CTheCode.com

0 0

Lol. Are you programming that, or using a custom made CMS? Either way, that's not a very good design IMO. That's just my opinion though. And wtf, why are you using 1sweethost.com?? There are countless other hosts you could use with many many more features, even free ones. That's such a tiny amount of web space they're giving you, etc. I think you need someone to custom design the site, but maybe that's just me :p. Nice name though.

Retired
10 0

Ok thanks I'll Check out that host. and about the layout, im useing a premade to get the site online. then im going to custom make it.

0 0

Lol "Site Under Construction", '95 anyone? Where's the construction guy gif?

Get over it. Your site is always under construction. You should remove this piece of crap, only upload finished stuff. Finished as in not alpha/beta.