Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Apache web server

0 0

Well, I installed the newest version of PHP, to go with the Apache server, after the installation was complete. An error message popped up and told me that I needed to manually configure me web server, so instinct told me to go to Google, well I did and found no help (I only searched the first few pages).So if anyone could point me to a web site that has a guide to this or even Help Documentation, it would be very appreciated.

Edit Both PHP and Apache are the newest version (PHP 5, Apache 2.2)

Banned
0 0

You configured the .ini files right? Enabled PHP and all that?

I installed the latest Apache + PHP a few weeks ago too, and apparently there was a bug that caused PHP not to work. Your best bet is grabbing a step-by-step guide online, and following that. If you encounter the same bug that I encountered, there are a few fixes which you can find via google.

This guide: http://www.ricocheting.com/server/ looks pretty solid, worth a try?

0 0

Alright, Well I'll go check this guide out and if I run into any bugs, Ill just Google around….Thanks for the guide BTW, I'm completely new to web development!