Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

SQL Problem...Show Your Mastery

0 0

allright scratch all the service broker crap..

i've got c# code running on a thread that is processing rows when its sent them. everything is working beautifully. but i need to call it from SQL. the only way i know how to do this is compile the csharp code into a DLL then create an assembly out of the dynamic link library then create a stored proc outta that. i did all this and now have a stored procedure that is referencing a certain method in my csharp code that in turns runs everything.

but when i try to execute the code i get this terribly frustrating error.

A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user defined routine or aggregate 'trig': System.Security.HostProtectionException: Attempted to perform an operation that was forbidden by the CLR host.

The protected resources (only available with full trust) were: All The demanded resources were: UI

System.Security.HostProtectionException: at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.ThrowSecurityException(Assembly asm, PermissionSet granted, PermissionSet refused, RuntimeMethodHandle rmh, SecurityAction action, Object demand, IPermission permThatFailed) at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.ThrowSecurityException(Object assemblyOrString, PermissionSet granted, PermissionSet refused, RuntimeMethodHandle rmh, SecurityAction action, Object demand, IPermission permThatFailed) at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.CheckSetHelper(PermissionSet grants, PermissionSet refused, PermissionSet demands, RuntimeMethodHandle rmh, Object assemblyOrString, SecurityAction action, Boolean throwException) at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.CheckSetHelper(CompressedStack cs, PermissionSet grants, PermissionSet refused, PermissionSet demands, RuntimeMethodHandle rmh, Assembly asm, SecurityAction action) at FileTrigger..ctor(SqlConnection conn, String cmd) at FileTrigger.run(String cmd)

anybody else ever get this lil guy? thanks in advance.