Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Spyware's Golb.

Banned
0 0

If you're interested in mysterious messages, random ramblings and weird wackyness, please visit my Golb.

http://bitsofspy.net/golb/

It's powered by Aldar's hosting, and my, erh, free time. If you want, you can register an account and do interactive stuff, but you don't have to.

Oh, one last thing. Don't try to communicate on my blog about HBH stuff. My blog isn't HBH-related in any way, I'd like to keep it that way. If you need to talk to me about HBH, try sending me a PM.

I hope you'll have a good time on my Golb.

Oh wait, one more thing. People are probably going to say: "d00d, dats liek a default templeat, u n00b lol." Those people may ignore this post and my website completely. Thanks.

-Spy

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

l4m3 template :D:D anyway looks interesting, gotta check it in detail later. Btw it will be interesting checking everyday logs, how many people from HBH will try to attack it :D I would bet 3 a day :D

Banned
0 0

clone4 wrote: l4m3 template :D:D anyway looks interesting, gotta check it in detail later. Btw it will be interesting checking everyday logs, how many people from HBH will try to attack it :D I would bet 3 a day :D

Yeah, well, remember that guy who once said: "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer", remember him? He had a friend, but it was an enemy really, who blew off his head with two bullets.

My point is, I have a shotgun.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

spyware wrote: Yeah, well, remember that guy who once said: "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer", remember him? He had a friend, but it was an enemy really, who blew off his head with two bullets.

My point is, I have a shotgun.

:D:D I had pretty shitty day today…….. until I read this :D:D

well at least I know what not to do :D

And Spyware just begun his skid killing spree….. If you try anything he will be the one who will throw handgranade in your flat, he will be the one who will kindnap your mother and blackmail you and HE will be the one who will switch off your light during night when you're really scared of dark

Banned
0 0

Anyway, there's some content now. Like, interactive content. I hope you guys enjoy it.

0 0

Hey.. What's the password protected thing about?

EDIT::: Nevermind.. I figured it out.

EDIT…AGAIN::: SHIT!! I'm so confused with this.. build me a pyramid thing.