Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

ErikWestlake.com Re-Opening

The Manager
0 0

That is right. After much pain and headaches I FINALLY got the blooming system back up. Visit http://www.erikwestlake.com to see it in action.

I am starting a new Promotion starting soon so contact me for the information ASAP. This one will blow away the other one so contact me fast. Note this will only be available until June 1st, 2008. It is so good I am not posting the exact details here at all.

Plans Available:

Private Hosting Plan 1000MB Storage Capacity 9.77GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $15.00 USD per Year!

Starter Hosting Plan 1.95GB Storage Capacity 24.41GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $29.40 USD per Year!

Business Hosting Plan 3.91GB Storage Capacity 58.59GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $47.40 USD per Year!

Power Hosting Plan 9.77GB Storage Capacity 170.90GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $95.40 USD per Year!

Professional Hosting Plan 19.53GB Storage Capacity 390.63GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $155.40 USD per Year!

Domain Name Registration Hosting 250MB Storage Capacity 1.95GB Monthly Bandwidth 1 Email, 1 FTP User, 1 Domain PHP, CGI and MySQL Non-Refundable ONLY $10.00 US per year for dot com domains!

We accept PayPal Payments ONLY.

0 0

I was wondering. would you have any support for help with the scripting of the site; of course people would have to pay for it. don't know how many people you have doing this or if you would have the time but it would be a nice thing to have handy that way if you don't know how something goes you could get some scripting help or the page as a whole.

...Legend?
0 0

There is a team of developers on hand if you would like a feature coded contact Aldar and he will assign you a developer and a cost.

The Manager
0 0

Thank you What_A_Legend. you beat me to the punch. Yes I am building a team of developers that are going to help out with the development of sites when people want it.

The Manager
0 0

you have it forward to my site? Whats up with that man :p

I can dig into it if that is not what you wanted :p

0 0

Is the PHP in safe mode?

The Manager
0 0

Last time I checked PHP was running in normal mode (Safe_Mode off)

If you have any other questions please let me know.

I am starting to build a few more clients now thanks to Cube and a few others. Please remember that I have a great deal on, but it ends June 1st, 2008.

FallingMidget: any more info from you yet?

Hope to hear from you all.

The Manager
0 0

AldarHawk obtains a +99 godly bump of heavenly insight!

The Manager
0 0

Anyone interested please contact me:

Plans Available:

Private Hosting Plan 1000MB Storage Capacity 9.77GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $15.00 USD per Year!

Starter Hosting Plan 1.95GB Storage Capacity 24.41GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $29.40 USD per Year!

Business Hosting Plan 3.91GB Storage Capacity 58.59GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $47.40 USD per Year!

Power Hosting Plan 9.77GB Storage Capacity 170.90GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $95.40 USD per Year!

Professional Hosting Plan 19.53GB Storage Capacity 390.63GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $155.40 USD per Year!

Banned
0 0

Best hosting ever! Just ordered this, very cheap and reliable.

I can advise anyone searching for a domain-name and/or hosting to take a package from here.

Thanks again Aldar,

The Manager
0 0

Hope all works well for you man :D

To all other members who are looking for good hosting for a low cost. Please contact me any way you can think of (go to the site, AIM, MSN, IRC, iSecForce, email even PM) and I will get you set up quickly with no fuss over anything.

AldarHawk equips a +99 godly bump of heavenly insight!

0 0

Definitely a great choice just got my account setup and active, AldarHawk is great and was very helpful. Definitely worth a look for anyone looking for a host who is willing to help you out.

The Manager
0 0

Thanks for the info mate :)

Remember this GREAT deal runs out on June 1st, 2008 so act now or you will loose out on a bonus offer you cannot refuse!