Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Small Dev Group needed

0 0

What's the pay?

0 0

If you're going to start a thread, you must be around to answer questions or else it will die. I'm keeping this one alive because i might help. Try and answer soon mate.

0 0

I be interested in helping and organizing.

I don't know how much of time i can invest but I will do my best because i think it's interesting.

The Manager
0 0

This is not a payed thing. I am asking some coders to help me out with this project.

I already have two people possibly lined up on this but one more would not hurt.

@COD3: WTF! Why would I think of you as helping me code when you say the shit you did about me?

0 0

oh..my bad. I didn't realise who started the thread till after i'd posted. It won't happen again…ha

0 0

You are asking some coders to help you make money. I'm not sure what your business model for this project is - whether you will make profit from paid members or whether you will make profit from the advertising power you can get from the website - but you usually are interested in making money when you come out with new project ideas (pj4). Slavery has been abolished for over a hundred years in north america… then again you get what you pay for. I also recall you making forum posts asking for help with pj4 before it was unveiled.. how did that turn out? (In terms of the help you did get) I personally would not accept help from people on HBH for a legitimate business idea as many of them overestimate what they know. I don't even think the best t at HBH has to offer (which isn't much) would be interested in a project like this >.<.. so you'd be left with people who do think this is interesting (those who consider this a puzzle that needs to be solved).

If this is purely for fun then I hope everyone who is participating to have fun ^_^.. but if you're looking to make this "legit" and professionally done then I think you've gotten off to a bad start.

If you're willing to pay to get something working and well designed, much sooner, then I can give you my Resume. I would even be willing to meet up with you in person - as I recall we don't live very far from each other (20~ mins?) I already know how to code each of those things.. and I'd be willing to use w/e technology you want (RoR, Ajax, w/e)

If not - but you need help with something in particular you can message me on AIM. I won't give you code.

The Manager
0 0

Chinchilla3k wrote: You are asking some coders to help you make money. I'm not sure what your business model for this project is - whether you will make profit from paid members or whether you will make profit from the advertising power you can get from the website - but you usually are interested in making money when you come out with new project ideas (pj4). Slavery has been abolished for over a hundred years in north america… then again you get what you pay for. I also recall you making forum posts asking for help with pj4 before it was unveiled.. how did that turn out? (In terms of the help you did get) I personally would not accept help from people on HBH for a legitimate business idea as many of them overestimate what they know. I don't even think the best t at HBH has to offer (which isn't much) would be interested in a project like this >.<.. so you'd be left with people who do think this is interesting (those who consider this a puzzle that needs to be solved).

If this is purely for fun then I hope everyone who is participating to have fun ^_^.. but if you're looking to make this "legit" and professionally done then I think you've gotten off to a bad start.

If you're willing to pay to get something working and well designed, much sooner, then I can give you my Resume. I would even be willing to meet up with you in person - as I recall we don't live very far from each other (20~ mins?) I already know how to code each of those things.. and I'd be willing to use w/e technology you want (RoR, Ajax, w/e)

If not - but you need help with something in particular you can message me on AIM. I won't give you code.

Thank you for your thoughts man. PJ4 was sold because I was seriously lacking in time so I sold off the domain. The lady who bought it from me has yet to get time to do anything with it as her husband recently had a heart attack.

As for this project, It will be a "the dev team owns part of it" type of deal. I have not worked out the logistics but I do have some decent coders lined up already so there is no need to worry. I am still looking for people so you can still apply if you are at all interested.

Again, This is a development of a site. The site is "for fun" and "to help people out" to start. Perhaps it will turn into more. I have not worked out all the logistics on this as of yet. But again, If you like coding, want to add to your portfolio, and love to help people get what they need in a system, Then you should look into applying.

Again, this is a 'no pay' coding gig. I am hoping to compile a good team to build this that will stay with the project until it is complete. If you are interested please let me know. Otherwise please keep all your comments to yourself until you see the fruits of this project.

0 0

I'm not that skilled with PHP so I guess I can't help you - but I really wish you good luck with this project. Too many companies/groups/whatever focus only on earning money instead of helping people for free.

"Free tastes good" as we say in Sweden ;)

The Manager
0 0

Thank you for the information Uber0n. I do plan to help people for free. This will be a field of its own as to the things I am implementing. I am planning Development to start within 2 weeks time. Hoping for a BETA to be out within 2 months.

0 0

If you can wait till late may I can help with graphics and asthetics

The Manager
0 0

Shoot me an email Lemur (or PM) and I will talk to you about details ;)

0 0

I'd be willing to help. You say you're creating an image portal? Soudns easy enough though I would definitely do some of the things differently, I'd be down to help for sure and I've got lots of experience in modifying/coding CMS' in PHP. I haven't been around in a while been busy doing some renovations on my new damn farm but I should start to have more free time. I'd definitely like more details, is it just an image portal or what?

0 0

I could help if anyone get stuck or something like that, not a full time coder but if anyone needs a push to the right direction then just mail me.

Have phun!

The Manager
0 0

Anyone interested please send me an email/MSN/AIM message. PMs work too. It is an image portal per-se. Not 100% like anything you have witnessed in an image portal before :p

Hope this sparks a little interest. Looking to start on dev within a week.