Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Liquid Source

0 0

its not bad you know I signed up very new hardly anything on the web site.

The Manager
0 0

What exactly are you offering here?

Are you offering help? A service? I just want to know more about the site.

What are the points purpose?

Please let me know.

Retired
10 0

same here. What do you offer in terms of person to person?

Banned
0 0

Wait, what? I have to register before I can see the 'open' source codes? How fucking open source is that? And what's up with the five full months of development, you're using a fucking wordpress installation with a default fucking skin.

You've actually implemented a point-system. You're keeping scores on who is most open-sourceish or WHAT THE FUCK?! All your FAQs are about the problems of the website (problems YOU FUCKING CREATED in the first place). Just so you know, FAQ means frequently asked questions, this means the questions you got were bug/issue related, that's a sad day for selling points worldwide right there.

I bet you can't even fucking code. Your website is a piece of trash, your idea of open source sickens me. Go die.

0 0

lets see here. you have two CSRF, some Blind SQL going on in there, i haven't tried it but i'm sure it is vulnerable to a %00 in the upload section, also found a couple of XSS available in the site.

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: lets see here. you have two CSRF, some Blind SQL going on in there, i haven't tried it but i'm sure it is vulnerable to a %00 in the upload section, also found a couple of XSS available in the site.

Wow aren't you fucking 1337:evil:

0 0

i'm not sure what to make of that comment. i was just alerting it to him so it would stop the thought in his head that the site is so great

Admin from hell
0 0

Site URL taken down repost it. I want to see it. Urmm

0 0

liquidsource.net

0 0

We'll his idea is probably good, just need to implent it further, AND FIX VULNERABILITIES!

The Manager
0 0

I thought my question was a valid one.

ohh well he deleted his post :P