Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

ErikWestlake.com Web Hosting Made Easy!

The Manager
0 0

ErikWestlake.com is a new Web Hosting site that is now open for business!

[COLOR=DarkOrange]When you sign up make sure you mention hellboundhackers in the Comments and I will give you a 10% Discount![/COLOR]

Private Hosting Plan 1000MB Storage Capacity 9.77GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $15.00 USD per Year!

Starter Hosting Plan 1.95GB Storage Capacity 24.41GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $29.40 USD per Year!

Business Hosting Plan 3.91GB Storage Capacity 58.59GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $47.40 USD per Year!

Power Hosting Plan 9.77GB Storage Capacity 170.90GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $95.40 USD per Year!

Professional Hosting Plan 19.53GB Storage Capacity 390.63GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $155.40 USD per Year!

Domain Name Registration Hosting 250MB Storage Capacity 1.95GB Monthly Bandwidth 1 Email, 1 FTP User, 1 Domain PHP, CGI and MySQL Non-Refundable ONLY $10.00 US per year for dot com domains!

We accept PayPal Payments.

0 0

When i decide to have my own site, i'll come to you Erik (aka Alderhawk).

The Manager
0 0

Good to hear…and it is AldarHawk :evil:

0 0

i like that power hosting plan. i might come to you guys in about a month after i move.

The Manager
0 0

Good to hear. Hope more people like the packages and discounts I am bringing fourth to the users of HellBound Hackers.

0 0

i know some people who could use this. i'll refer them.

The Manager
0 0

That is my next step in advertising for this company…referral bonus's.

0 0

maybe you can ask cheese if he can make a link from hbh to ur site or even place a banner ?? just a thought.

0 0

heh, I read that, and was like 'wtf'. I thought the prices were monthly, not yearly :P

It's a pretty nice deal, I'll tell my friends about this. Good luck with your company =]

The Manager
0 0

DeathWithin: A Banner ad here costs $15.00 / month…I would have to sell twelve (12) Personal Packages every year just for this to break even. And an Affiliates link is $5.00 / month so this one would take me four (4) packages. I may start when I start getting more sales.

japanesedude: Thanks. I am working up the referral deal and when it is up I will post it so you all can see the deals I offer.

Also note that all the prices on this site are per year not per month!

Also also note that I will work on customized packages if you like.

0 0

why haven't you posted paypal information yet brother? @ least come on IRC and let us know this shit brother! lol i have been looking for a deal like this for almost a week! I'm damn lucky to have crept across this post on hbh! very niice! haha Get @ me!!

The Manager
0 0

Infopirate: Shoot me a quick email and I will hook you up with the information. or hit me up on MSN/AIM

0 0

when will the referal bounses be up

The Manager
0 0

The main page now contains a link explaining the referral system. Any feedback is welcome.

0 0

well if i recommend them and they sign up now can i get the bonuses later when you get it worked out or should i wait to refer them til later

The Manager
0 0

Read above "Edited" posting.

0 0

that seems like a good deal. it might be a week or two before i get them to sign up though

The Manager
0 0

No problem at all FM. Just refer them when you have time ;)

0 0

well if they join before i get my site set up could i just have my bonus in reserve for when i join up.

i'm most likely going to join in july but they will most likely join in about 2 or 3 weeks. thats why i'm asking

The Manager
0 0

If you reserve your domain name (or already have one registered) then yes I will do this.

0 0

ok when i get a chance i'll reserve one

The Manager
0 0

Sounds good.

0 0

left ya an email from the link on ur site the other day and yesterday… gonna get back @ me so i can pay and get some accnt information? lol ;) thnx 4 ur time..

The Manager
0 0

Infopirate, I sent you an email to the account you signed up under. Please check this email. If you have failed to get it please let me know (Add me on MSN or AIM).

The Manager
0 0

And to bring it back to the forefront: When you sign up make sure you mention hellboundhackers in the Comments and I will give you a 10% Discount!

Private Hosting Plan 1000MB Storage Capacity 9.77GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $15.00 USD per Year!

Starter Hosting Plan 1.95GB Storage Capacity 24.41GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $29.40 USD per Year!

Business Hosting Plan 3.91GB Storage Capacity 58.59GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $47.40 USD per Year!

Power Hosting Plan 9.77GB Storage Capacity 170.90GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $95.40 USD per Year!

Professional Hosting Plan 19.53GB Storage Capacity 390.63GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Emails, FTP Users & Domains PHP, CGI and MySQL 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ONLY $155.40 USD per Year!

Domain Name Registration Hosting 250MB Storage Capacity 1.95GB Monthly Bandwidth 1 Email, 1 FTP User, 1 Domain PHP, CGI and MySQL Non-Refundable ONLY $10.00 US per year for dot com domains!

Also note that when you refer people to the site and they sign up and mention that your main domain name was their referrer then you gain a bonus to your Monthly Bandwidth and your Storage Equal to 20% of the lesser package signed up for.

0 0

bump

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: bump

FM's trying to keep your advertisement out in the public, I think that deserves an extra discount lol

These deals look quite good. If your still going to be offering this in the future I may be looking you up later

0 0

I might sign up sooner or later, just thought i might look it up for awhile and check the uptime on your servers. What CGI is there?

0 0

the reason i bump it is i like the idea of hosting with one of our own and i think that people should know that it is available. i would sign up now but all i use my site for now is logging and annoying people who are dumb enough to test the page in my profile. when i actually am done learning JS and CSS and PHP and are capable at web design then i will sign up with him. untill then it would just be a waste of money since i wouldn't be doing anything.

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: the reason i bump it is i like the idea of hosting with one of our own and i think that people should know that it is available. i would sign up now but all i use my site for now is logging and annoying people who are dumb enough to test the page in my profile. when i actually am done learning JS and CSS and PHP and are capable at web design then i will sign up with him. untill then it would just be a waste of money since i wouldn't be doing anything.

Yeah that's understandable. That's the same reason I'm not getting anything now. I want to be able to actually design something worth paying for to have up before I get something. And I agree that someone within the community doing this is definitely worth supporting.

0 0

I agree, i would support my fellow hackers as much as i can. And if i can support this then dammit i will! But i still wan't something worth paying for, with that i mean, if it meets my specs.

The Manager
0 0

I will build customized packages for anyone asking.

This deal will be on until the end of May, Come June I think I will be starting another one, possibly another much like this but I have a month and a bit to get the full details together.

I have a 99.99% uptime guarantee on this server. If you read the ToS on the site you will see all the basics on the server.

It is a VPS with very few other accounts, I am not looking to oversell this server to the nines, so when I get a decent amount of usage I will be bringing on more servers ;)

0 0

Sweet deal, i might do it this month or next. Althou just need one answer before. Is Safe_Mode On or Off or you have it customized?

Customized would be great :D

The Manager
0 0

root_op your PM holds answers :p

So read above to get more info on this great deal I am extending to the great people of the HBH community. 10% off is a big deal in a lot of cases…it could save you upwards of 15.54 a year on hosting or even more! And Add in the Referral system that is in place and you could get one hell of a package for a decent price!

Hope to hear from you all in the future!

The Manager
0 0

who ever is sending in false requests for hosting to my site from the IP 77.31.12.88 stop! It is annoying.

0 0

And to bring it back to the forefront: When you sign up make sure you mention hellboundhackers in the Comments and I will give you a 10% Discount!

Also note that when you refer people to the site and they sign up and mention that your main domain name was their referrer then you gain a bonus to your Monthly Bandwidth and your Storage Equal to 20% of the lesser package signed up for.

bump

The Manager
0 0

Server Issues ATM :'(

The Manager
0 0

Okay, We are back online almost. Just waiting for the stupid VPS to assign my IPs back to me! anywho, I should be fully operational in another few days. Hope to hear more from you all.

0 0

Awesome :)

The Manager
0 0

I am still waiting for the stupid Idiots to assign me my IPs again! this is annoying as hell!

0 0

wow, so much for 99% uptime

0 0

For every one day offline there will be 99 days online.. I'm sure ErikWestlake.com makes that.

0 0

make sure u pm me when everything is back online aldarhawk… tried sending u message but ur inbox is full and ur never on irc… :(

The Manager
0 0

This is a technical Issue that was unexpected. I am working on it and it is fully running excepting the IPs. The IP assigning is out of my hands as I am not the Provider of said IP addresses. Once this is done there will be 0 down time for a long while.