Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

ROFL @ IXwebhosting

0 0

Well im making a site and its gonna be in the Hacking, GFX, Programming, Category and I can't think of a good name.. the one I did think of was www.ToxicGFX.com but that would make it seem as if its a Graphics site.. any ideas anyone?

>> Also I'm learn 3d studio max if anyone knows anything about it extra help/advice would be good i know this is off topic so PM me. <<

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

who is hosting u?

0 0

well my friend is gonna gvie me 10gb storage if he can hes gonna check tomar… and if he cant ill use www.one.com

SET

0 0

look at www.ixwebhosting business plan…unlimited space …unlimited bandwidth 7.95 a month Plus 2 free domians 8 dedicated ips

Python Ninja
0 0

SET that's fake.

or a scam

You can't buy 2 static IP's for 7.95 a month.

SET

0 0

LOL i have it … i know its real beacause i got the service IXwebhosting is in the top 5 hosting companys in the USA main competitor with GoDaddy. Me and my friends have it. gotorch.com and ARCSET.com

0 0

so whats having more then 1 dedicated Ip alow you to do?

also that hsotign plan sounds AWESOME

SET

0 0

I6ts the best i ever found but i gotta thank Chris White and Bigalow for turning me on to it. Becuase i been using it and its Great you also get like a certian amount of free advertising stuff like yahoo ads google ads promoting ur site.

Python Ninja
0 0

more IP's means you can bind for example ftp.yoursite.com to that ip and then only have the ftpd listening on it, much the way if you nmap irc.freenode.org you only get the ircd.

on the other hand my server has several subdomains, all fo them point to the same place though.

0 0

thanks richo your cool but caity still kicked your ass at tetris xD

0 0

SET Ixwebhosting are scams…seriously Unlimited web space how the f*ck will that work are you saying i can upload 20000 TB to there servers yeah right.. ok now go check out the reviews that show you an Overall rating of 1 wow.. http://www.webhostingjury.com/reviews/IXWebHosting

oh not to mention there tech support are fuckign stupid:

You are now chatting with 'Karina Zalavskaya'

you: How would you get unlimited web space…. lol. unless you guys have 200 servers with a TB each in them.

Karina Zalavskaya: Hello, my name is Karina. How can I help you today?

you: hello..?

Karina Zalavskaya: Please hold on.

30minutes later…

… ….

no reply.,.?

I asked for tech support again after disconnecting got the same exact agent wow.. they must not have many agents..

each reply i get from them is in a 10 minute duraction after the question if not longer.. read this itll make your rofl at how braindead their tech support are

Karina Zalavskaya: Hello, my name is Karina. How can I help you today?

you: How would you get unlimited web space…. lol. unless you guys have 200 servers with a TB each in them…seriously unlimited webspace so your saying i can upload over 999 billion TB to your servers and ill be fine?

you: wow… you have such bad ratings

you: http://www.webhostingjury.com/reviews/IXWebHosting

Karina Zalavskaya: in theory you can do this.

you: theres your proof

you: http://www.webhostingjury.com/reviews/IXWebHosting

Karina Zalavskaya: But your site will work slowly.

you: dude THERE IS NO WAY i could ever uploaded evena billion TB unless you have a million servers

you: its not physically possible

you: why do you have such bad reviews?

you: everyone is rating you 1 outof 5

you: overall rating: 1

Karina Zalavskaya: We have no relation to this review.

you: there relatign to you though

you: these are previous customers

you: that you have had

you: and they say you fucking suck.

Karina Zalavskaya: Please use normative vocabulary.

you: please answer my question

you: how many servers do you have?

you: how many servers do you have?

Karina Zalavskaya: Unfortunately I can't tell you exactly amount.

you: alright well

you: go figure

you: if you have

you: Infinite web space

you: you would need

you: a never ending loop of servers

you: its not scientificaly possible

you: care to explain?

you: wow your like so braindead…

you: it takes like 1 hour for a response

you: im so not ordering this

you: have fun with your 1 ratings

Karina Zalavskaya: Our servers are phisically not unlimited.

you: then how can you possibly have unlimited web space.

Karina Zalavskaya: Yes. We provide unlimited web space.

you: HOW IS IT POSSIBLE

you: its a question

you: How is that SCIENTIFICALLY Possible

you: Are you blind? or eDeath?

you: which 1

you: if not both

Karina Zalavskaya: We provide unlimited web space.

you: lmfao

you: wow

you: do you not get what im asking you?

you: i am not askign what you provide

you: i am asking how you provide it

you: you dumbass

SET

0 0

You seriously are a idiot. I freaking use it. Wow when has a helpdesk ever been really helpful …they arnt becuase they hire people at very low wages that just want a check at the end of the week…Thats with almost all helpdesk. Second let me repeat i freeaking use it. I have over 4GB on it right now and guess what….It runs nicely. Maybe what you should do is buy a month of them or maybe 3 months….Yes they do give me 2 freaking free domains I already used of the free domains. Maybe just becuase you think things are to good to be true doesnt always mean it is. How the freak you gonna put crap down u never tried. Wow u are a arrogant prick. LOL whats funny is you probably have hosting from some place that gives u limits while i am unlimited.

SET

0 0

Also James while i am at it u must be freaking 10. Seriouly. They dont mean they phycally have unlimited space. They grow and adjust around the belife that if they ever run out of the space then they can buy more servers to suit the needs of the user. If you had any brains you would relize that. And how in the world do you get off talking to ppl like that who are just trying to help you. You asked stupid questions first off. how can you have unlimited space? seriously are you that dumb. What person that has a drop of education would ask such a stupid question.

0 0
  1. IXwebhosting sucks…yes i had it once

it sucks

and 2.

for whoever, try servage, not bad and cheap, i use them now

SET

0 0

What is this i know what there talking about crap. You just say that because there ur friends to be honest u have no freaking clue.

I just siad they offer unlimited space and bandwidth. But i guess you didn't read his lil post where he asks a very very stupid question…It is in my top ten i ever heard.

anarchyjames said

you: if you have

you: Infinite web space

you: you would need

you: a never ending loop of servers

you: its not scientificaly possible

you: care to explain?

you: wow your like so braindead…

you: it takes like 1 hour for a response

you: im so not ordering this

you: have fun with your 1 ratings

Karina Zalavskaya: Our servers are phisically not unlimited.

you: then how can you possibly have unlimited web space.

Karina Zalavskaya: Yes. We provide unlimited web space.

you: HOW IS IT POSSIBLE

WHAAAAAAAA?????

All i am saying is this guy, anarchyjames, is dumber then me and i didn't think that was possible to dumber. By the way he uses a lot of Like and So….what are you a valley girl.

The Manager
0 0

I have a few small things about this lovely plan.

#1: As Anarchy has stated a company claiming they give unlimited bandwidth and web space is a crock. How can a company run 1000 users each processing 100 PB a month? They would loose all their usage, their servers would be slow as molasses on a cold January Morning and their ISP would charge them out the ass for the 100,000 PB of data transfer they are incurring. Also with unlimited web space, they would have to span your site over multiple servers each running 10x1TB Drives in a RAID configuration. Each server if in a RAID 5 would give access to a drive of about 8381.9 GB. So if they had a physical string of 100 of these servers they would have a span of about 790 TB Storage after they factor out the server and software components.

So lets look at this 790TB is about 814,040GB which is about 833,576,960MB which is about 853,582,800,000KB.

So this being said, there is still a limit to their usage. if 1000 users each had a total capacity usage of 7.9TB the server would be full and not run since a hard drive will be VERY slow once it gets over 50% capacity. So that being said, To get the best performance they would most likely have about 20,000 accounts each paying 7.95/month which would be $159000 a month. This being said the staff needed to run 100 RAID 5 servers with 7.9TB of storage on each would cost really close to this. So physically unless the servers are in China or India this will not be possible. So my guess is they are lying and their connection most likely sucks.

#2: Bigger is not always better. Some times getting a Plan that costs you $3.95 a month and gets you a few gig of storage and tens of gigs of transfer would be better since they are running a tighter system and not overselling to the point of having to buy more servers to accommodate when people over store.

Anyways, I am sure 90% of you will not read this all and just say "F*** that!" but I hope you have been informed and gained some knowledge.

0 0

my webhosting and domain is free but eh, to do it i have to do alot of shit like use www.dyndns.org for the domain, redirect it to www.110mb.com and cloak the domain with the domain dyndns gave me but that shit got confusing .

SET

0 0

Yes i did read it all. What i am saying is 99.99% of users probably dont even fill up past 10 gigs. Heck probably not even 5. gigs. The whole company base for unlimited space is based off what a normal user would use. All you stupid -people do is say if you had 999TB of usage by every user…… Let me ask you something can u fill up 999 terabytes heck can u fill up 5 could you even fill up 1. Probably not…So the company doesn't have unlimited servers but it still can have unlimited space. Now lets say by chance a company that did need all that space bought a account …..lets say google…thats 3 petabytes i believe. Well then there probably be trouble for IX web hosting. But since most companys that big that take over 20-30 gigs usually buy there own servers.

So what i guess i am saying is most of u that seriously believed they were trying to have unlimited space physically are dumb shit because anyone over the age of 10 could figure that out. But i guess some of you couldn't….You know i asked my cousin who is 10 what the though unlimited space meant in web hosting just to see if a 10 year old would get it right and guess what HE DID.

YOU ARE FREAKING MORONS- HOLY CRAP WHEN DID HACKERS (so called) BECOME SO DUMB

0 0

lol 3d studio max? i do alot of poser and daz? i have alot of models i could give you like v4 m3 v4.2 or i could just give you the tor file so you can get them yourself :)

0 0

lol 3d studio max? i do alot of poser and daz? i have alot of models i could give you like v4 m3 v4.2 or i could just give you the tor file so you can get them yourself :)

SET

0 0

What the hell are u talking about…No one siad 3d studio max…We talking about how many stupid ppl are out there. By the way 3d studio max sucks use Maya or Cinema 4D

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

By the way 3d studio max sucks use Maya or Cinema 4D

I hate people like this, who just say this sucks, so take that. If you write some thing like this, with reasoning pls. And btw have you tried all the Softs? And if yes, why do you thing 3d max have the biggest community and the best support, it's because people use it, and not only people but most of the studios etc as well…

but anyway don't want to flame about such a stupid thing, so just feel free to pm with any questions with 3d max

Retired
10 0

ok people i want to set something straight.

1. maya is more for Charactar design
  2. 3ds is for animation.
  3. then you use c++ to make the animations interactive.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

and don't forget rhino for NURBS:)

Retired
10 0

yes. (Or maya actually has added alot of good ones.)

SET

0 0

Start a new thread for 3d studio Vs maya discussions. This thread was based off the ixwebhosting crap argument. Where when people hear of unlimited space it doesnt mean they have unlimited servers. But some people dont understand that

Retired
10 0

Unlimited Hosting means alot more than space…

like maybe Uptime for instance.

SET

0 0

Uptime is great I use it its down every few days at 1am to 1:30 or 2 i forget which for system maintance. If in theory offers unlimited space i have to say theory becuase there are stupid people here that dont understand unlimited space is not a phycal thing. Offers a huge package of free advertiseing and 2 free domians for as long as u keep there service. Unlimited bandwidth. many diffrent types of databases. Windows Or linux server ur choice. Many diffrent types of script languages are supported. Its not slow. you get 8 dedicated IPs. A matter of fact look for yourself

http://www.ixwebhosting.com/index.php/v2/pages.planBusinessPlus

0 0

SET wrote: Start a new thread for 3d studio Vs maya discussions. This thread was based off the ixwebhosting crap argument. Where when people hear of unlimited space it doesnt mean they have unlimited servers. But some people dont understand that

no its not based off of ixwebhosting, it is based off this

Well im making a site and its gonna be in the Hacking, GFX, Programming, Category and I can't think of a good name.. the one I did think of was www.ToxicGFX.com but that would make it seem as if its a Graphics site.. any ideas anyone?

>> Also I'm learn 3d studio max if anyone knows anything about it extra help/advice would be good i know this is off topic so PM me. <<

in that he says something about 3dstudiomax, so in fact you are the one being off topic, so don't complain about people talking about what the topic starter said.

how about you start a new thread about how much you love ixwebhosting?