Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Web Hosting

The Manager
0 0

I am in the process of redeveloping my hosting site but I do have hosting available. If you would like information on pricing and what you get for the money please shoot me an MSN or AIM (info in my profile).

This service is on a VPS with (ATP) only two other sites hosted on it.

Please let me know if you are at all interested. I can do custom packages as well.

0 0

well, you said about hosting, but what about cgi?

The Manager
0 0

What about CGI? CGI is a standard package on 95% of all hosting companies packages now a days.

Retired
10 0

i would like some info for my site (thelastarcade.com) cuz i dont like the host i have.

The Manager
0 0

Anyone requesting hosting will get a Private Message stating where to visit.

The Manager
0 0

My Site is also compiling a contract Development Team that will be payed per job. The pay will vary depending on your aptitude in the given project scope but I am estimating pay to range from $10 / hour to $25 / hour.

Any interested candidates should send me a Private Message, send me an email, MSN/AIM messages will also work. I will want to see some of your work, be it Graphical Design, Web Design, or other types of coding.

I look forward to your messages and hope you all can get what you need out of this endeavor.

0 0

If you can wait till summer I can do anything Web Design. Track and all, gets rather complicated until schools out for summer.

Anyways, some of my older designs are available on my DA page (see bottom of post). Ranked 2nd in my state in web design, would've been 1st if I didn't have a half-wit n00b as a partner who failed the test… Happy thoughts happy thoughts….

Anyways, just contact me if you're interested at all. In terms of graphics I'm much better than back then but haven't had time to make new sites (Space art project and all)

http://www.keystonelemur.deviantart.com weave_the_runner[at]hotmail.com http://www.freewebs.com/keystonelemur/ (a test site from late 2007)

Python Ninja
0 0

I'll do some more server-ey fixit type stuff if you need it.

0 0

Just saying I can help on a DEV team or something in the summer. More for experience and all

The Manager
0 0

Hosting packages are available starting from as low as $15.00 per year. I have many different packages and this is not on a LARGE system with HUNDREDS of other users. This system ATM has 2 other clients on the entire machine. I am looking to put no more than 50 users on this machine and that will not happen since I am not in the market to over sell my system.

Please let me know if you are at all interested. The packages listed on the site are just a starting point. I can do custom packages as well just let me know what you want for storage and bandwidth and I will do all I can to accommodate you.

lemur: send an email to me with all your information. I will look it over.

Richo…Do I even need to say anything?

Python Ninja
0 0

hee hee, nope, you just weren't on msn at the time so i figured i'd broadcast it to the world.

The Manager
0 0

Also Available, Name Server Hosting. The web GUI is under development but I can set it up manually for the time being. Pricing will come with the GUI.