Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Cache?? Is it in server?

0 0

I have problem, I will upload the file on the server, it is PHP file which contains the echo "test"; but when I'll upload same file, but instead of test I'll write "test2" and then reload the page, there is only test, the file didn't changed. What is wrong with it? Thanks.

Banned
0 0
  1. Ctrl+S
  2. Check dir
  3. Ctrl+F5

0 0

Yes, pressing F5 is working, but for example, if I'll try to log into PHP-fusion, I am after successfull login redirected back to main page, but theres still the form for login, only after pressing F5 the user panel will be shown. Is it in my computer or in the server?

0 1

its your PC. its your cache.

as you probably know, browsers cache pages and images for faster loading times on your next visit.

change your browsers settings for cacheing content, or simply refresh the page.

0 0

But it is not only my computer, now I'm trying this from the school computer and it is same. And it's not happening on another webs (e.g. hellboundhaclers)

Ultimate Headshot
0 0

maybe the page is real large in file size and to reduce load times the browser is saving A LOT of content?

0 0

I don'tt think so. It is PHP-fusion index file, news.php etc. I didn't modified it.