Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

a hacker web??

0 0

I have big problem… I have some money now and I want to start some project like Czech hacking site. There are only two bigger sites, soom.cz and security-portal.cz, I don't want something like HBH, only with articles of what I know, I don't know very much, but some basic I think I know and I want to share it with other beginning hackers. My problem is that I need a name for it. My first suggestion was elitehackers.cz, but then I've found the site elitehackers.info, so I don't want to steal their name. If someone have some good suggestion, please help me, I don't have much creativity. The second problem is, on which system I should run it? Which CMS is for this purpose the best? The third and the last problem is, if someone know some good banner generator, I need some nice logo for my site. I know a little bit with Photoshop, but not enough to create a nice logo.

Thanks in advance for any help …

0 0

here is one name for u >>> Hacker's World and CMS >>> PHP-Fusion is good for that purpose

0 0

Thanks, PHP-Fusion will be best, it can be easily modificated. Also, thanks for the name ;)

0 0

no problemo;) if u want i can try to design some logo for your site

Banned
0 0

Lets destroy this thing right now.

Name: Generic Hacking Website Full of Clueless People (GHWFC) CMS: Well, PHP-Fusion matches the name really.

'ave fun d00d.

0 0

Name: operation article CMS: code your own for a blast, or use a simple program such as fusion, or other basic cms.

0 0

Thanks all, I've already found the man who will design the logo for me, but do I need to enter some meta tags into header to force the search bots to come? Thanks.

0 0

dan, making a php-fusion hacking site? tsk tsk. good luck with it though.

Yeah, at the very least, you should have a meta description for your site in the head. Keywords aren't so important anymore though.

0 0

dancuc wrote: Thanks all, I've already found the man who will design the logo for me, but do I need to enter some meta tags into header to force the search bots to come? Thanks.

If I was you, I would read up on SEO (Search Engine Optimization). That will answer your questions.

0 0

You could try "www.dancuc-articles.com". I'm not a fan of the flashy stuff, just get to what you want to put out there.

And I might be able to do some graphics work for you, depending on how much time it takes. Have you done the layout already?

0 0

Trust me, using PHP-Fusion for a hacking site is not a good idea. It'll just look like a lame rip-off of HBH :vamp:

0 0

Yes, it is. But… this would be a Czech hacking website. Not many people in CZ know HBH, I've read one "Hacking Blog" which was seeking for new administrators. Yes, a BLOG. The condition was that you need at least 500 or more points on HBH, to proove you "know something", that makes me really laugh. I will probably not have problems with the code, I know PHP, I've modded PHP-Fusion few months ago. The problem is in design. I don't know CSS, AJAX etc. I only know PHP and HTML. Of course, I can learn CSS, but I don't have creativity, so the final thing will be… nothing.

PHP-Fusion is good, but the truth is, that when the new version comes out, I need to upgrade it, then overwrite modded files… that's the problem. If I won't upgrade it… then for that versions will be exploits and… when you look on closer on the war which is between two huge hacking sites security-portal.cz and soom.cz, you can really imagine what is going to happen.

0 0

suggestion for name: www.elitehax.cz or something. And, everyone's right. You shouldn't code your website in PHP-Fusion because that would be way too easy to flame and it shows that the admin can't even code his own shit. If i were you, read up on CSS and generate ideas on what you really are gonna post. Webhosting costs can get expensive after awhile so choose wisely bro.

0 0

COD3 wrote: suggestion for name: www.elitehax.cz or something. And, everyone's right. You shouldn't code your website in PHP-Fusion because that would be way too easy to flame and it shows that the admin can't even code his own shit. If i were you, read up on CSS and generate ideas on what you really are gonna post. Webhosting costs can get expensive after awhile so choose wisely bro.

Woah - That Sucked.

elitehax; am I the only one thinking 'skiddie' and 'n00b'?

You sure talk like you don't know shit, so if that is the case; Shut up - if that is NOT the case, then please prove me wrong by rewriting this advice into something useful.

0 0

When I was first saw PHP-Fusion (here on HBH) I've started searching for it. When it was on my HDD, I found that it can be easily modificated, so I've thinked to use PHP-Fusion as a skeleton. But on other side, this is not going to be site-like-hbh as I said on the beginning of this thread, it will be only article + probably some playground (to the article about XSS will be added a testing page where user can test the uncovered vulnerability, of course without real connection to the main server) so basically, I do not need the member system, probably I should cut it off (for what on article-only site have the community ability?) but here comes the problem with the upgrade. The domain is in registration, and I've also bought 2000 MB hosting with PHP MySQL and unlimited email support, should be enough.

It will be really hard to start something like this. I know it. I will share all I know, maybe I will translate some articles in English into the Czech language (of course only if the original author allows it).