Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

best free web host?

0 0

11mb.com and freehostia.com r nice but www.xho.st is also niceā€¦ but none give's mail() dose any body know abt free webhosting which gives mail() function

0 0

Hi thanks for the website id thought id check out a few forum threads becuase i was wondering aswell a good free hosting provider, im also going with FreeHostia. :D Cheers!

0 0

There is no such thing as free+good , but my opinion is freehostia.com

0 0

try x10hosting

if u participate in their forums enough theyll take their name out of ur url e.g. biteme.x10hosting.com to biteme.com

The Manager
0 0

Free and Good Web hosting is not possible. Free and Decent web hosting is though. I have used freehostia in the past and they were okay. I find their site drops a lot of packets though.

I would suggest finding a cheap host rather than a free one. No free host will give out SMTP abilities (Imagine the spam that would occur in this instance!) at free hostia you have to pay $12.00 MINIMUM for 100 more mailboxes to get SMTP enables (what a rip off) but hey who am I to judge, I just offer low cost hosting ;):evil:

0 0

i love your form of advertising

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: i love your form of advertising

haha my thoughts exactly :P

0 0

http://www.000webhost.com is free and has SMTP included, aswell as your own cPanel, htaccess, cron jobs, daily backups and much more. And great uptime, bandwidth and space.