Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Trouble hosting own website through XXAMP

0 0

Alright well my wan-ip is 141.157.104.124 and when i try to load it liek this http://141.157.104.124/

it works and shows whats in c:/xamp/htdocs/

But when others try to load it.. it justs keeps loading and times out

if you want to get in and tweak a few settings in my router

http://141.157.104.124:8080

pass = 1 username = 1

I am almost positive i have port 80 forwarded correct but im not sure somebody help please.

:(
80 120

Now I'm fairly new to hacking, but does anyone else see this turning into a potential disaster? I don't know much, but isn't giving a hacker site access to your router a bad idea? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

0 0

truly i dont actuly care. seeing as i can just call my isp. Disable remote access, or reset my router? what do you gain out of router access anyway? im so sick of having this problem.

0 0

Well, its not like anarchyjames has gotten totally pwnt by anybody here before…:evil:

0 0

You social engineered me and i wasnt expecting somebody who was helping me to Social engineer me.

0 0

You should always be on the lookout. You must admit, that was some kick ass SEing.

:(
80 120

Would you care to elaborate. Sounds like quite a story.

0 0

Well basically we were chatting on MSN and he was helping me with something and he was talking about his dog that he didnt actuly have and he asked if i had a dog and he asked what my dogs name was and that was my secret question on msn and yeah well.. but stay on topic this is the webmasters lounge..i need help somebody help me if you want remote access you will have to PM me because Somebody changed my damn router password which was expected to happen so i had to reset the router.

it died thats sad.. =[ KARMA!

Indeed, he did give me back my accounts =] with a password of BigggNickpwnedmyass :@ do you know how hard it was to type in 19 characters???!

0 0

Well, he came to me for some help which i gladly gave. After, we were conversing and I casually asked where he lived. Got the city, which a quick google search told me the zip code. We then started talking about pets, and, thus found out the name of his dog. Well, i had his zipcode and the name of his dog…

And for the record, I DID HAVE A DOG. It died last may but at the time i did, infact, have a dog named gilligan. i never actually lied to james, thus adding to the glory of the SE.

Again for the record, i didnt change the router password.

Also, because im such a nice guy, i gave him back all his accounts after i had my fun.